CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

I would thank the production team but there has been so many audio related issues this weekend.

We haven't had a single listen in, still.

As far as I can tell they have the audio going through different channels depending on which OS you are using. Weird as fuck

As far as I can tell they have the audio going through different channels depending on which OS you are using. Weird as fuck

Yea, tried watching on iPad yesterday and it was really really hollow sounding, but fine on Xbox One with Twitch.

if you use headphone on iOS app of twitch its a lot better. kinda weird but apparently the "issue" is on the twitch side.

Yea, tried watching on iPad yesterday and it was really really hollow sounding, but fine on Xbox One with Twitch.

Yeah I was on my iPhone at the start. All the audio was shit except once in a while you get a single audio channel that works and you get to hear Goldenboy saying 'Where we even meant to go to that video?'.

Silver linings

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really impressed with CLG this weekend. All of them are playing much more consistently well.

Really impressed with CLG this weekend. All of them are playing much more consistently well.

Seriously, thought they get Top 5 tbh.

Lol I told you guys. I knew CLG was gonna make an upset for you all. God that gameplay was so unreal.