CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

Denial vs Evil Geniuses

Thanks for this. I'm pretty sure EG won game 5 though  :lxthul:

Thanks for this. I'm pretty sure EG won game 5 though  :lxthul:

That's why it's in their color. I just typo'd the wrong sides. You're really gonna bitch about that?

I'll say it every event, but @@Bravo and @@GoldenboyFTW are so much better seperate than together.

Personally, I felt like we did great that series and that was the only series we castes together and the only series I'm doing today so we wanted to work together because we have a great time casting together.

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Personally, I felt like we did great that series and that was the only series we castes together and the only series I'm doing today so we wanted to work together because we have a great time casting together.

Yea, I think most don't mind you guys on a minimal basis to give the Play by Play guys a break, just kinda funny that Championship Sunday / Grand Finals you two always end up together casting. No way that's an accident at this point.

You guys are REALLY GREAT apart, just together it's like a sprinting style of casting when you guys try and top what the previous person said with different words. The color commentary of Walshy and Strongside is a great addition, and for the most part been working incredibly well. I honestly feel it's just hurting the product in the end, why myself and others bring it up (still).

Nothing personal with you two, I love Steak and Maple Syrup, doesn't mean I want them together when I eat. Always about that A1 and Steak.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The length in between games is starting to bug me.

Do they have to reset boxes still? Xbox One LAN isn't the greatest.

Yea, I think most don't mind you guys on a minimal basis to give the Play by Play guys a break, just kinda funny that Championship Sunday / Grand Finals you two always end up together casting. No way that's an accident at this point.

You guys are REALLY GREAT apart, just together it's like a sprinting style of casting when you guys try and top what the previous person said with different words. The color commentary of Walshy and Strongside is a great addition, and for the most part been working incredibly well. I honestly feel it's just hurting the product in the end, why myself and others bring it up (still).

Nothing personal with you two, I love Steak and Maple Syrup, doesn't mean I want them together when I eat. Always about that A1 and Steak.

^^ He likes drugs. He likes hookers. But he will be damned if his hookers get drugs.

Do they have to reset boxes still? Xbox One LAN isn't the greatest.

No idea, I guess they were discussing the replay.

We need more  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To make H5 HCS a success they must fix all this shit with the xbone. It is 2015 ffs.

New dashboard coming soon, hope that's one of the backend fixes.

Arkanum is the better sniper on WFX.

but Arkanum sniper playstyle does not fit WFX playstyle. Its better to give the sniper to Randa.

Arkanum is a passive sniper. He takes his time and checks the angles and lines up the shot. The problem is when Arkanum is sniping his team is pushing and dieing.

Either give Randa the sniper who is more aggressive with sniper and fires off shots quickly and applying pressure. Or Arkanum needs to play a bit more aggressive w/ sniper.

just my 2 cents from watching WFX play this weekend on stream.

Decent analysis but no. If there were listen ins youd understand.

Also, MIKWEN FOR CLUTCHEST SNIPER PERIOD. KID IS A FREAK

• Upvote (+1) 2

Decent analysis but no. If there were listen ins youd understand.

:rekt:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would thank the production team but there has been so many audio related issues this weekend. 

We haven't had a single listen in, still.