CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

Mikwen might be the best sniper I'm the game. I think Snipedown has better positioning but Mikwen hits more clutch shots.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That was the first game EG has dropped this weekend.

They're clearly in a slump!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why don't they ever do any listen-ins?

I think there may just be something wrong and they cant do them this weekend. :/

Arkanum is the better sniper on WFX.

but Arkanum sniper playstyle  does not fit WFX playstyle.  Its better to give the sniper to Randa.

Arkanum is a passive sniper. He takes his time and checks the angles and lines up the shot. The problem is when Arkanum is sniping his team is pushing and dieing.

Either give Randa the sniper who is more aggressive with sniper and fires off shots quickly and applying pressure. Or Arkanum needs to play a bit more aggressive w/ sniper.

just my 2 cents from watching WFX play this weekend on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think there may just be something wrong and they cant do them this weekend. :/

Yea, somethings been up with the audio. Not sure if actual person running it but possible equipment issues?

Yea, somethings been up with the audio. Not sure if actual person running it but possible equipment issues?

@@Voodooman said they were planned for this weekend, That was yesterday when he said it. And he wasnt sure why they havent done them, Maybe he knows more today?

Does 50-30 count as a steak in H2A, or does it have to be 50-29?

It's been 50-30 in every other Halo game, so I would assume that, but not sure. 

stupid question since I haven't been watching HCS, but they never addressed the ability to throw bomb off map on Shrine?

What's wrong with throwing the bomb off the map? They added geometry on one base so one side didn't have an advantage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow what a series. Unreal gameplay by everyone. Mikwen connecting on an aabsurd amount of his shots.