CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

Lets get hyped guys! Who do we all have to win? I wanna see CLG break out of third for an upset and hopefully make a run for first!

Vs Optic they lost 50-48

Got em'!  :kappa:

Will be interesting to see if they can finally beat Optic at Finals. They've definitely improved since last time against Optic, and 3-0ed Cloud 9 this time.

Some of the plays CLG made though... they could win this whole thing if Denial & EG aren't on their toes.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like it's just a general hate towards Randa from the community and they're looking for any opportunity to beat on him I suppose. Watching that gif I assumed it was quite clear where he actually wanted his rocket to go. Typically most halo casuals don't play games where you may need to take snipe angles to get a clutch rocket kill or something I guess lol.

Everyone knows where he wanted the rocket to go. The problem is that he didn't get it there, and further that shooting rockets blindly toward their hut was stupid in the first place. He's also getting hate because he proceeded to fire two more rockets at the hut like that and didn't do anything with them.

Everyone knows where he wanted the rocket to go. The problem is that he didn't get it there, and further that shooting rockets blindly toward their hut was stupid in the first place. He's also getting hate because he proceeded to fire two more rockets at the hut like that and didn't do anything with them.

Hilarious. Unfortunately I wasn't able to see the whole series. I love this.

Naded's rockets were arguably worse, as he gave CLG rockets once or twice. 

Randa gets hate cause he's Randa, but he played pretty solid. Naded underwhelmed for me, and he can be the difference maker.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was Arkanum and Naded I'm pretty sure, Arkanum was court Bon and Naded was on top turret, royal 2 def should of been dead but that's nerves.

Also the rocket hitting the rock is because of the whole right handed thing, I thought that was an obvious thing, it's been around for a while, same thing with grenades you throw them with the left so you gotta not be completely hugging a wall. Also scoping in with rockets def helps aim them a little better.

Maybe this is common knowledge and I'm just missing the point of the complaints.

I couldn't push. 2 members of CLG went court my only option was to push to Ryan but I was too late. The chances of us winning in that situation was really high, literally 3 different scenarios could've happened that would've solidified our win but the worst possible scenario of choices occurred lol it is what it is. We all failed aside of Brett at the end.

Don't want to be that guy, but I was busy all day yesterday and I'm curious, how was the viewer count?

Not that it excuses all of the long range rockets, but H2A Rockets are puny in the first place which makes long distance shooting even less likely to be successful because the blast radius is so small that you have to be rather precise with them.

I knew that Noble wouldn't be able to make top 6 at Indy. Excellence making it to finals instead of them is a classic case of hard work trumping talent. 

Just watched the rebroadcast. Unreal series and Im sad that I missed it live last night. I wish they started these earlier to accommodate for European viewers. I felt that the long range rockets is what made the difference in the final game. GG to both teams, doing Halo proud!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just watched the rebroadcast. Unreal series and Im sad that I missed it live last night. I wish they started these earlier to accommodate for European viewers. I felt that the long range rockets is what made the difference in the final game. GG to both teams, doing Halo proud!

I'm an EU viewer too and I agree to an extent, but the matches are starting at Midday Eastern Time which really isn't that bad. Back in the MLG days it was like 2am at least in Europe before big games even started. I remember staying up until 4 or 5am and just living on coffee in the Halo 3 days, I feel sorry for any fans living in Australia. Agreed with your sentiments though, gl to everyone and I'm looking forward to these last few series.

so happy CLG is doing well this event. 

predics for today:

1. EG

2. CLG

3. Denial