CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

Thanks for watching guys! :D

Thanks for stopping by again. :grunt:

Thanks for stopping by again. :grunt:

I've always been around. Stalking you in the shadows.

You got a pretty mouth boi.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Not waste 10 out of every 12 bullets in a sniper.

He went 18-7 in that game. Impressive right? Well not really. He had sniper 3 different times and sword for the majority of the match.

Any player would be able to put up those numbers, especially when the other team is pushing you 1 guy at a time. Any other person on that WFX team would've had 30+ kills in that same scenario.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 6

video

Yep, keep telling yourself that I'm just obsessed with you, and it hasn't nothing to do with you constantly trash talking and then playing worse than the Sudds.

Then you won't have to improve and we can continue the LANda train.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Yep, keep telling yourself that I'm just obsessed with you, and it hasn't nothing to do with you constantly trash talking and then playing worse than the Sudds.

Then you won't have to improve and we can continue the LANda train.

Missing snipes = worse than the sudds

You liked the critical acclaim of the first LANda vid a bit too much, and are sort of being a jerk now.  :grunt:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You like stats right? Ok, then let's look at them.

- Randa gets a full sniper at 11:02 (12 bullets)

• 1 body shot, 1 miss (0 kills)

- Gets assassinated

- Respawns right at his sniper with 8 bullets remaining

• 1 headshot, 2 body shots, 5 misses (1 kill)

- Randa sticks Ryanoob

- Randa gets another full sniper at 8:26

• 1 headshot, 2 body shots, 4 misses (2 kills)

- Randa dies with 5 bullets left in the sniper

So with 17 bullets fired, Randa managed to get 3 kills.

How many kills he got there is far less important than how long he held a vital part of the map for the team. Also not over-extending for certain kills that would get him killed. Him being alive there did enough for the team. One point he missed a snipe on a guy elbow, but it made it so the guy had to hide behind the elbow wall and quickly got killed by a teammate same as randa getting the kill. Also the whole game the other team was pushing bottom mid because they were afraid to got up elbow or get any type of top control because they knew snipe tower was locked down. I could be wrong but that was my take on the game

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many kills he got there is far less important than how long he held a vital part of the map for the team. Also not over-extending for certain kills that would get him killed. Him being alive there did enough for the team. One point he missed a snipe on a guy elbow, but it made it so the guy had to hide behind the elbow wall and quickly got killed by a teammate same as randa getting the kill. Also the whole game the other team was pushing bottom mid because they were afraid to got up elbow or get any type of top control because they knew snipe tower was locked down. I could be wrong but that was my take on the game

I guess people see what they want to see.

Because what I saw was Randa holding snipe/sword for the majority of the game, and Swarm only sending 1 person at a time all game to snipe. With sword, it's obviously very easy to win those battles. Not once did Swarm send multiple people to take down the sword/snipe combo, which is obviously their fault.

It was bad decision making by them. But this did 2 things, it inflated Randa's numbers, and made his job of holding Snipe tower very easy. So easy to where he could miss so many snipes and still not really be threatened there.

But, if Randa plays like that against Top 8 teams, the results will be much different.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

5AL8DVI.png

Enough with the LANda talk. Who do you guys see advancing in these 4 matches tomorrow?

I have EG, Denial, C9, and WFX (kind of a toss up though based on WFX's performance today) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is actually a good song, meant to + rep

On topic : Lets go Denial!!!

5AL8DVI.png

Enough with the LANda talk. Who do you guys see advancing in these 4 matches tomorrow?

I have EG, Denial, C9, and WFX (kind of a toss up though based on WFX's performance today) 

Gametypes for tomorrow: Shrine CTF, Lockdown TS, Warlord Oddball, Warlord Bomb, Shrine TS.

EG 3-1 Noble. Noble takes game 2. 

Denial 3-1 Team Liquid. Mikwen's motivated, and Aries is sick apparently. TL takes game 1. Maybe.

CLG 3-1 Cloud 9. C9 takes game 2. 

WFX 3-1 Optic. Optic takes game 1. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gametypes for tomorrow: Shrine CTF, Lockdown TS, Warlord Oddball, Warlord Bomb, Shrine TS.

My predictions;

EG 3-0 Noble.

Denial 3-0 TL

C9 3-1 CLG, CLG takes Lockdown TS.

Optic 3-2 WFX, WFX takes the Warlord games.

My predictions;

EG 3-0 Noble.

Denial 3-0 TL

C9 3-1 CLG, CLG takes Lockdown TS.

Optic 3-2 WFX, WFX takes the Warlord games.

Agree that WFX's weakness is Shrine, especially against Optic. If they make it to game 5 they're screwed. Hoping they win the Lockdown TS - that'll be the closest and most important game of the series.

Speaking of Shrine & Warlord, I'd say CLG is better than C9 on those maps, but C9 could impress. 

guys are putting too much weight on the Randa's play in that game. They were up by so much I think started to play more freely.

Real test comes tomorrow against Optic.

I am so excited for the matchups.  (except for EG v. Noble dont know whats gonna happen).

WB2 Evil Geniuses v. Vengeance

EG%20WB2%20Stats_zpsxscuric2.png

Evil Geniuses v. Authentic

WB3%20EG%20Stats_zpsrnzdpfmu.png

wb2%20wb3%20eg%201_zpsvahbyrb7.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hope we can keep track of these stats so we can do some quick math and get the "real stats". What im referencing is that most pros complain about how the stats are skewed cause theyre typically buffed from playing the pro-am kids. Glad we have you guys to keep track :)

Why are you so obsessed with Randa, Chad? Kid's brother just died and you're sitting here like "he missed two snipes against a top 32 team, here's 7 posts analyzing how bad he is". Like get off his fuckin dick man.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I guess people see what they want to see.

Because what I saw was Randa holding snipe/sword for the majority of the game, and Swarm only sending 1 person at a time all game to snipe. With sword, it's obviously very easy to win those battles. Not once did Swarm send multiple people to take down the sword/snipe combo, which is obviously their fault.

It was bad decision making by them. But this did 2 things, it inflated Randa's numbers, and made his job of holding Snipe tower very easy. So easy to where he could miss so many snipes and still not really be threatened there.

But, if Randa plays like that against Top 8 teams, the results will be much different.

I like you man, but you're starting to sound like me when The t2 thin happened. The way I've always seen the game is it literally DOESNT matter how you play as long as you win and they won by like 180 seconds or something. Don't get me wrong I was dying at the landa video but it just seems like a personal vendetta against randa now a days. He's a nice kid, he may be obnoxious at times but none the less pretty swell dude.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG 3-0 Noble. During Lockdown TS, Lethul will practice his jumps in library as he waits for Noble to push.

Denial 3-0 TL. Closer games than the series would indicate. aPG has a running riot.

C9 3-1 CLG. During the listen-in, Pistola says something offensive causing Bravo to immediately apologize.

Optic 3-2 WFX. Best series of the four. Chad goes unconscious from all the clips he gets to use in his next montage.

If eXcellence places top 12, which it's looking like that's where they'll end up barring an upset or two, the only way Noble can make the finals is if they beat EG or the loser of CLG/C9. RIP

• Upvote (+1) 1