CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

yes hcs has been cool and all, but are we getting people to go to the events? I don't want to just see pros, I want to see an open event with 100 teams. Whats the biggest hcs event with the most teams so far, and how many teams are going to be at this event? Someone with the numbers please help me out here 

yes hcs has been cool and all, but are we getting people to go to the events? I don't want to just see pros, I want to see an open event with 100 teams. Whats the biggest hcs event with the most teams so far, and how many teams are going to be at this event? Someone with the numbers please help me out here

I think the event before S1 finals had about 87 teams, something like that

37 teams at the event this weekend.

Can I please also get an invite to the Beyond chat as well?

Twitch name = Otto2theMatic

Done

Morning guys, will try to bob in and out again today when I can access a computer. Hope you enjoyed the day yesterday, this mornings games are going to be incredible. Optic vs WFX is the one to watch imo. Any issues let me know and il be sure to pass them on! Have a great day all!

• Upvote (+1) 6

Morning guys, will try to bob in and out again today when I can access a computer. Hope you enjoyed the day yesterday, this mornings games are going to be incredible. Optic vs WFX is the one to watch imo. Any issues let me know and il be sure to pass them on! Have a great day all!

Have you brought up the 4SK?

Looking forward to the games!

Thanks for shouting us out on stream dude! You did great yesterday. Hopefully audio isn't an issue again, as I'll be listening from my phone for most of today.

Have you brought up the 4SK?

Looking forward to the games!

Yes and no one and I mean NO ONE is giving anything H5 related except for future plans of the franchise/HCS and they are mind blowing and if they come off have 'potential' to be as big as cod imo. 343 want this to be the biggest and best Halo ever, they are taking on the feedback and have mind blowing ambitions. We should be very very excited :)

Also just seen this.

Septics visa is up soon, Doesnt look like he will be coming back for the Finals.

:(

Caught up with Rob yesterday, he goes home weds and got an esta extension and comes back to the U.S. a week later! he's loves it out here

Thanks for shouting us out on stream dude! You did great yesterday. Hopefully audio isn't an issue again, as I'll be listening from my phone for most of today.

No probs and thanks! Team are well aware but it was mixed feelings. Some where perfect and others where not so they are working with twitch to find the fault and solve it but yes they are aware and aim to fix!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Missed yesterday, what were the best games to watch?

LANsteria dropped a 47-10 against an AM team, and WFX lockout ball showcased Randa using 4 snipers avging a kill or two each which caused uproar between him and Chad.

In other news, RC almost beat TL again with a huge early (first few minutes) bomb plant on shrine flag, with the overtime loss, and liquid was able to close a 9 kill gap on warlord slayer to overtake RC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Missed yesterday, what were the best games to watch?

I would watch the Winterfox vs Swarm match. My favourite match of the day...from what I saw. It's scary how little I am able to watch aha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can I get an invite as well?

Twitch: iKr4zYD

Done

Can someone tell me whos on:

Noble Esports

Aware Gaming

Vanquish

Swarm

Bittersweet

Can someone tell me whos on:

Noble Esports

Aware Gaming

Vanquish

Swarm

Bittersweet

Noble: Contra, Cratos, Lifestyle, Suspector

Aware: Campking, Freezie, Haggie, ProjectPatty

Swarm: Calm, Burton, Posey(Bruh Bruh), Tire Iron

Vanquish: Hayze, Squall, Stormy, Krown

Bittersweet: Double A, Impulsion, Killtastics, Psylince

I'm reading off the back of their jersies right now, hopefully I got it right

• Upvote (+1) 7

Anyone got an estimate for when CLG plays today? I haven't been able to follow scrims and such lately, but I'm really interested in seeing how they do at a LAN with Cloud after having some time to practice.

Anyone got an estimate for when CLG plays today? I haven't been able to follow scrims and such lately, but I'm really interested in seeing how they do at a LAN with Cloud after having some time to practice.

12:45? They are after EG vs Noble

• Upvote (+1) 1