CyReN

PGL Indianapolis Discussion

I hope when Ogre 2 returns from Hawaii he and CLG bootcamp the shit out of the remaining weeks before Indy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Casters:

• Bravo
  • Walshy
  • The Simms
  • Strongside
  • Goldenboy

:goat:  :goat:  :goat:  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I believe the official roster name is OpTic Gaming, not Halo. Pumped for the event, though!

I hope when Ogre 2 returns from Hawaii he and CLG bootcamp the shit out of the remaining weeks before Indy.

Someone on CLG said that was the plan during the last HCS cup

Yeah, definitely going to be a good one. Excited to see what PGL can do in terms of LAN. 

Someone on CLG said that was the plan during the last HCS cup

Good. I'm expecting a string of W's like a chain of Hawaiian islands from CLG at Indy.

Interested to see what Liquid can do.  They've been the hot new online team (as Winterfox was) and should have a lot of expectations by the time Indy rolls around.

With a LAN under their belt, WFX hopefully makes a better showing.  Rooting for Naded to finally get that W!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think like 3 teams are gunning for Ryannoob this week. Bet $$ he gets t-bagged on stream

Could easily see Lxthul or Mikwen doing that. Maybe even Ninja, since they have a friendly rivalry. Or Aries. I'm going to stop listing players now - could go on for a while. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Could easily see Lxthul or Mikwen doing that. Maybe even Ninja, since they have a friendly rivalry. Or Aries. I'm going to stop listing players now - could go on for a while. 

Yea I was thinking Lxthul, Aries, and all of Denial lmao. I think Ninja will stay clear of any trash talk this event cause...ya know...last LAN

Is there any way to set up an interactive bracket that included LB? Would be fun to have a contest... if only for bragging rights.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've been out of the scene for a while (Since around Team Liquid formed). 

Can someone fill me in on all the drama I've missed going into the event? I need to know what to look out for :) 

I've been out of the scene for a while (Since around Team Liquid formed). 

Can someone fill me in on all the drama I've missed going into the event? I need to know what to look out for :)

Ninja vs. Mikwen fight/mini-hate. Ninja's trashtalked Mikwen a lot, and they used to be close. Or something like that.

Ryanoob vs. Mikwen over last season. Mikwen says Ryanoob ruined the team, Ryanoob says Mikwen doesn't improve his game.

Lxthul vs. anyone on WFX, save Naded. #Indescribable 

Spartan/TL vs. Cloud/CLG. CLG DQ'ed TL from a cup with a rule that nobody uses that way. 

Ryanoob vs. Hysteria/FiS from last LAN with the Oddball game.

Spartan vs. Sudds. TL got RC'd in a cup, and Sudds called Spartan "thirsty". 

Ryanoob vs. Sudds. On recent Pit episode: "The sudds epitomize what is wrong with people". 

Ryanoob vs. Aries. Ryanoob predicted Aries as most likely to fail at PGL Indy. Apparently he doesn't think much of Aries' play-style/game. 

Noble vs. Lxthul/EG . More cup shenagigans, Noble was pissed. They need points to surpass Excellence if they want to make Finals.

Will edit as I think of more.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja vs. Mikwen fight/mini-hate. Ninja's trashtalked Mikwen a lot, and they used to be close. Or something like that.

Ryanoob vs. Mikwen over last season. Mikwen says Ryanoob ruined the team, Ryanoob says Mikwen doesn't improve his game.

Lxthul vs. anyone on WFX, save Naded. #Indescribable 

Spartan/TL vs. Cloud/CLG. CLG DQ'ed TL from a cup with a rule that nobody uses that way. 

Ryanoob vs. Hysteria/FiS from last LAN with the Oddball game.

Spartan vs. Sudds. TL got RC'd in a cup, and Sudds called Spartan "thirsty". 

Ryanoob vs. Sudds. On recent Pit episode: "The sudds epitomize what is wrong with people". 

Ryanoob vs. Aries. Ryanoob predicted Aries as most likely to fail at PGL Indy. Apparently he doesn't think much of Aries' play-style/game. 

Noble vs. Lxthul/EG . More cup shenagigans, Noble was pissed. They need points to surpass Excellence if they want to make Finals.

Will edit as I think of more.

details on the Ninja/Mikwen beef? I'm a fan of both of those players, it's weird to see them butt heads imo

details on the Ninja/Mikwen beef? I'm a fan of both of those players, it's weird to see them butt heads imo

Pretty sure it started after Denial dropped Ninja for APG. Going into the last LAN, when Ninja went Noble, he trash/shit-talked Mikwen a lot... then Noble sucked.

Ninja's kept up the trash talk though, and TL recently beat Denial in a cup, albeit with quadhost on 2/5 games. Mikwen's posted on here saying how disappointed/sad he is about the whole thing, lost respect for Ninja, etc. 

*strictly from memory, anyone feel free to correct me*

Is there an interactive bracket anywhere or a place someone can man one with just the base t16 seeds? Would like to see people's full brackets

• Upvote (+1) 2