Jazzy

Minecraft Thread

Well I'll start to check it out. Even more incentive if we have a server. 

Lets play PC minecraft someone anyone! I wanna play with a lot of people :kappa:

But for real though. Add me on skype or something and lets play

Or we could play on the Xbox version that would be cool!

Basically for the topic would like to meet people who have it and wouldn't mind playing with me my gamer tag Xi Greninja iX. And I tryed mining cobblestone and coal wouldn't let me pick it up has anything to do with my connection? I was able to pick up dirt tho and wood.

Basically for the topic would like to meet people who have it and wouldn't mind playing with me my gamer tag Xi Greninja iX. And I tryed mining cobblestone and coal wouldn't let me pick it up has anything to do with my connection? I was able to pick up dirt tho and wood.

Few day old post so you've probably already figured it out already but it sounds like you're new and were trying to "mine" cobble and coal with your "fists", if thats the case thats why you weren't able to pick them up. Certain minerals need a certain tool "level" to be able to mine. Cobble/Coal need the very basic level, wooden pickaxe. Iron needs stone+, gold and diamond need Iron+ and Obsidian needs Diamond.

If you need any other help feel free to ask but you'll probably be able to find most of them on the minecraft wiki quicker - http://minecraft.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Wiki