Sign in to follow this  
Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Bug/Issue List

ive noticed when im playing h4 on rum3le pit sometimes the melee will just not register...a couple times on the h4 playlist as well...at first i thought the game was just lagging 3ut this is a reoccuring pro3lem for me

@@Sal1ent plz

damn. All the glitches listed on the first page still exist

No worries, I'm sure he'll promptly forward all of this to the MCC team and everything will be fixed soon.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Lol, the only part of MCC that works is H4. And everyone seems to forgot about horrible the H4 launch was. 343i has done almost nothing right with the franchise since 2012. Every year they take more of our money and we never get an apology for the agregious mistakes they have made. They dont even compensate all the people who got financially fucked when MCC came out. It's disgusting how 343 gets to continue operation on a series they have no credit nor skills to work on. It's like when you lie on your resume and stil get the job. But then you fail all your projects and publicy embaress the company. How has the internet forgotten their crimes? How come no one from the Beyond staff will talking about MCC on the frontpage anymore? Until we speak with our wallets, they are going to keep fucking us over by releasing unreleased, unpolished, and broken games with promises of patches and updates for a game that many idiots are still pre-ordering. But dont worry, DLC will keep people playing for just under a year until the next big Halo game comes out. Damn sheep.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Might as well add this to the list stats freezing / not registering anything such as kills/deaths/assist/wins.  The only thing that moves is your rank but the second you turn your Xbox off it goes right back to the rank you were at when your stats froze.  Me and a couple of other people I know how this issue with are game.  Try to reinstall, redownload profile everything under the sun.  Nothing works, I think 343 are the only ones that can resolve this issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anything lacking from this list? We should keep it up to date now that 343 is intending on deploying fixes. Although most bugs are well known, good and consise compilations like this one are few and far between.

• Upvote (+1) 3

We should really consider trying to get this list be more visible not only on here, but the other Halo sites too. 343 is communicating with us at the moment, so why not strike when the iron is hot and make a gesture to give them info that could be useful before the first MCC build comes out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

God I forgot about this. I doubt I'll be updating it honestly. Someone is free to copy and paste and recreate it.

• Upvote (+1) 3