Sign in to follow this  
Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Bug/Issue List

Recently encountered the bug where part of the Campaign map fails to load. It happened in the section of Reclaimer where you board the Mammoth after destroying the Covie ship. Once I get to my Xbox I'll upload some clips

This happened on the 360 quite frequently. Something is and has always been wrong with the scripting of Reclaimer.

List Update - July 14th, 2015

Halo 2 Classic - MP

• *Netcode and shot registration needs some work to be on par with other titles | Example 1 Example 2

*: Added examples

Halo: Combat Evolved - MP

• Maps can sometimes load with plain white textures

Miscellaneous

• The in-game Roster hasn't been working since roughly July 10th, 2015.

Halo 3 - Multiplayer

• Hit detection is very iffy, a lot of reports of shots simply not registering.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I've found another issue;

STILL no h3 mlg settings.

I also don't know why I keep bringing this up when I won't enjoy them due to h3 aiming/registration/double nading etc is still a huge problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone watching Naded and Ninja stream yesterday? Ninja tested out the headshot registration and had the aimer above nadeds head and it still counted as a head shot...

Am i the only person that can't play H2A to save their life? Maybe it's just because there's really only one playlist for it and when you do search it you typically get matched with some really sweaty kids, but I just can't seem to understand it. I can put five shots into someones head and then have them walk away, but I get taken out so ridiculously quickly. And the grenades..why are we back to Reach grenades. One grenade should not kill you..

Am i the only person that can't play H2A to save their life? Maybe it's just because there's really only one playlist for it and when you do search it you typically get matched with some really sweaty kids, but I just can't seem to understand it. I can put five shots into someones head and then have them walk away, but I get taken out so ridiculously quickly. And the grenades..why are we back to Reach grenades. One grenade should not kill you..

If one grenade is killing you at full shields, then there is some lag going on in your games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If one grenade is killing you at full shields, then there is some lag going on in your games.

It happens all the time. I feel like I have half the amount of shields everyone else has. I only have this problem in H2A. Everything else plays great, except for maybe CE. 

Maybe I just haven't played it enough, and maybe I should aim somewhere different for that game, but it just feels bad to play. 

I also play as a dino :ghost:  for H2a since I like the animations and hud, but I feel like I have a larger hitbox because of it. 

Apparently the glitch where the host quits and the game ends is still a thing in H2C

I've noticed the one grenade killing you in h2c lately. I used to think when I heard someone say "one nade just killed me" they were just complaining lol but it has been happening to me lately. Maybe it's actually that I think my shields are full but they are slightly depleted but I dunno. And I know it's not from the objective nade glitch. I'm talking about frags too cause I know one plasma actually can kill you.

Playing yesterday, I noticed that on Halo 3 Valhalla map, standing on the top of base above the sniper, you can't see through the glass to tell if the sniper spawned. In the original Halo 3, you could see through the glass.

Playing yesterday, I noticed that on Halo 3 Valhalla map, standing on the top of base above the sniper, you can't see through the glass to tell if the sniper spawned. In the original Halo 3, you could see through the glass.

I just checked and it is possible to see through the glass, but it is a lot harder to see through the Xbox One glass compared to the 360.

I just checked and it is possible to see through the glass, but it is a lot harder to see through the Xbox One glass compared to the 360.

Gotcha!

Lag/Ping bar is mostly useless. Sometimes games that are laggy as hell the bar shows nothing and some games with OK connection shows red bars.

Is very inconsistent across all titles. 

Lag bar is disabled on dedicated servers?

With Halo 3 I've noticed that when you zoom in and use the BR it is less accurate than when descoped. For some reason the bullets seems to travel slower when I scope in.

With Halo 3 I've noticed that when you zoom in and use the BR it is less accurate than when descoped. For some reason the bullets seems to travel slower when I scope in.

this is the opposite of how it works. it's more accurate when scoped. I used to, and i've seen pros, scope in on the last shot to get better chances. And on long range maps, if you don't scope in, you're going to have a bad time even if ur reticle is aimed perfectly

this is the opposite of how it works. it's more accurate when scoped. I used to, and i've seen pros, scope in on the last shot to get better chances. And on long range maps, if you don't scope in, you're going to have a bad time even if ur reticle is aimed perfectly

I think you misunderstood, I meant on MCC it's like this. Xb 360 h3 yes I agree with what you are saying, but in MCC there is something seriously wrong with the zoomed BR test it if you like

I think you misunderstood, I meant on MCC it's like this. Xb 360 h3 yes I agree with what you are saying, but in MCC there is something seriously wrong with the zoomed BR test it if you like

ah i did, i will take your word for it

We just gave up on this dh

Gave up as soon as I realized there hadn't been a patch for months.