Sign in to follow this  
Moa

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Bug/Issue List

I believe this was fixed in the last patch

Heard similar reports.

Removed from OP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know if anybody said this but I noticed friend list in the game is no longer behaving correctly. It'll say two of your friends are in same match/party when they're not, split them apart, then match them together again when they're not together

"Players can get stuck on an infinite "downloading latest matchmaking data" screen when trying to access matchmaking."

I think this has been fixed since I no longer get that message.

"Players can get stuck on an infinite "downloading latest matchmaking data" screen when trying to access matchmaking."

I think this has been fixed since I no longer get that message.

I can confirm it's still an issue.

• Upvote (+1) 1

New Issue - Halo 3 Multiplayer

• The towers on Sandbox no longer shoot their lasers at you.

I can confirm it's still an issue.

I haven't read much on troubleshooting the issue so forgive me if someone already figured this out but if you get that issue you just need to wait 30+ seconds and hit cancel.  It lets you in without a need to reset your build with no problems finding matches, joining, ect. 

I haven't read much on troubleshooting the issue so forgive me if someone already figured this out but if you get that issue you just need to wait 30+ seconds and hit cancel.  It lets you in without a need to reset your build with no problems finding matches, joining, ect. 

Yeah, I've been able to bypass this issue most times by doing this or quitting the build. Just sucks that I have to wait 30 seconds when it should be as simply as downloading, done, searching.

You cannot save films.

Not really a bug, just more "USE GAMEDVR".

I swear in h2c when I try to melee someone from above whether it be jumping or falling from a higher position my melee never seems to "reach." I will lunge but not connect probably 99% of the time. I don't remember this ever happening on OG but maybe it did just not as often. Can anyone comment on this?

ranks from 44-50 should only be symbols and not show the actual numbers

Not a bug. Get in touch with 343 on Twitter if you want to let them know that.

Not a bug. Get in touch with 343 on Twitter if you want to let them know that.

I know but I figured it could be considered an "issue"? I know it bothers every player I've mentioned it to. The fileshare limit being too small is not a bug either for example, I'm sure you could put this up there  :D

I know but I figured it could be considered an "issue"? I know it bothers every player I've mentioned it to. The fileshare limit being too small is not a bug either for example, I'm sure you could put this up there  :D

Eh, I just don't see them as the same thing. You're literally the first person I've heard mention it, ever. The files limit is a huge issue and is inexcusable, especially when looking at 360 titles.

Eh, I just don't see them as the same thing. You're literally the first person I've heard mention it, ever. The files limit is a huge issue and is inexcusable, especially when looking at 360 titles.

Halo: Combat Evolved - Multiplayer

• "Remastered" audio sounds are currently used from Combat Evolved Anniversary rather than "Classic" audio sounds

Halo 3 - Multiplayer

Halo 3: ODST Campaign

User Interface

Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% that the fileshare limit is an issue but IMHO that and what I quoted are all part of the little things that could be considered trivial by many, but at the end of the day, they make this collection not as we remember it, and the rank symbols is surely extremely easy to fix, or else I would've never mentioned it. It's your thread though and you're doing an awesome job so I won't debate this any further, but I think I have a case, and I'm sure the 11% would agree.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Completing missions do not always register on H3: ODST if you do not complete them in one session.  I did both Tayari Plaza and Uplift Reserve in split sessions and they did not register (they also don't show on Waypoint).  However, I did both Kizingo Blvd and Alpha Site in single sessions, and they both registered.

And, yes, I was online during this time . . . the audio log / clue achievements did register while playing Tayari and Uplift, and immediately before and after I was playing the campaign missions, I played some multiplayer.

Completing missions do not always register on H3: ODST if you do not complete them in one session.  I did both Tayari Plaza and Uplift Reserve in split sessions and they did not register (they also don't show on Waypoint).  However, I did both Kizingo Blvd and Alpha Site in single sessions, and they both registered.

And, yes, I was online during this time . . . the audio log / clue achievements did register while playing Tayari and Uplift, and immediately before and after I was playing the campaign missions, I played some multiplayer.

Just had the above happen again on Kikowani Station.  Played it up to the scarab fight, went to bed, resumed the next day and finished the scarab, no achievement.  However, played Data Hive and Coastal Highway straight through and got the achievements.

I swear in h2c when I try to melee someone from above whether it be jumping or falling from a higher position my melee never seems to "reach." I will lunge but not connect probably 99% of the time. I don't remember this ever happening on OG but maybe it did just not as often. Can anyone comment on this?

Not only when you're jumping/falling but also sometimes when you're on the same level as the person. It's extremely annoying and actually keeps me from voting Halo 2. Even more frustrating is that the issue seems to be ignored by 343 and even the community.