Sign in to follow this  
MultiLockOn

Multi's Graphic Shop!

Still interested? I'm looking for a fancier version or edit of the first two pictures. It's going to be used for the credits of a montage and we're doing video credits, where the name and the video will scroll up on the left hand side. If you can't or don't have the time it's all good, I was just curious if you were still down.

Yeah I totally am. I started a few other requests and got distracted by finals and forgot about em. I'll pick em up tonight

Hey are you still doing this stuff?

I haven't heard anything back at all.

@@MultiLockOn If you haven't started yet on it than don't bother with it, we're going to go with one of simple backgrounds that I had posted so we can move along with the montage.

I do have another project for you if you were interested though, but it's for a friend so I'm not going to tell him it's happening until I know you start it.

Yeah I'm pretty familiar with Google's design theory. Your logo is already pretty flat so I'll probably recreate it in higher res, give it a nicer color palette, different font, and see where I can go from there :)

Just wondering, is this still a WIP?

Just wondering, is this still a WIP?

Lol, it's started (as are all the other requests) but I actually have been out of town for quite a while. I should probably rename the thread to "put in a request and of I'm not lazy I might get to it Graphic Shop". You'll get it one day :P my bad man

Yeah I hadn't even heard back in regards to the one I said you no longer have to do, or the new project. If you do see/read this you can just scrap it all. Thanks anyway.

@@publicbussystem

made a few variations, is this what you were thinking? I've got photoshop open rn in front of me so changes are easy.

mEN9C1Y.png

UlawKNM.png

CPc4DJs.png

@@Teapot

Honestly it just comes down to my own laziness.  Most of the time I forget I even have graphic work to catch up on, it's not even that I don't want to do it.  If you'd like, add me on skype (multi-lock-on) and anytime you see me on just message me and I'll be happy to work with you.  It's just a matter of getting my attention. Sorry for any inconvenience I've put you through.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@publicbussystem

made a few variations, is this what you were thinking? I've got photoshop open rn in front of me so changes are easy.

mEN9C1Y.png

UlawKNM.png

CPc4DJs.png

@

Those are fantastic! Thank you @@MultiLockOn!

The only thing I can think of would be making a variant for the 3rd picture that has

INGosNz.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

How about making a twitch tv picture i can put up when im starting up my stream that says like "Broadcast Incoming" kinda like an intro picture to the stream. 

My twitch name would be RSMisto

be as creative as you want

would be awesome if you could make one for me

Hey man, any chance you could make a YouTube banner pic out of this: halo3_40667762_Full.jpg

YouTube made a nice cut of the pic by default on my channel page (link to page: Kreutz - YouTube) But if I could get some nice text saying "Kreutz" and "Halo and Destiny videos" preferably in red that would be awesome. So if you used a similar pic cut that YouTube did by default and text I would be grateful. 

Hey Multi,

I'm looking to create a 3D Logo animation for my YouTube and other stuff, is that possible?

I was thinking of the first picture zooming out through the O, stopping, then the O seperating into a reticle, and finally the red redicle lines flashing in quick.

Let me know :)

Logo%20animation%20pt.1_zps6fs8ug7a.jpg

Logo%20animation%20pt.2_zps05xib6ra.jpg

Logo%20animation%20pt.3_zpset6atuud.jpeg

Hey man, any chance you could make a YouTube banner pic out of this: halo3_40667762_Full.jpg

YouTube made a nice cut of the pic by default on my channel page (link to page: Kreutz - YouTube) But if I could get some nice text saying "Kreutz" and "Halo and Destiny videos" preferably in red that would be awesome. So if you used a similar pic cut that YouTube did by default and text I would be grateful. 

7iah8fG.png

this okay man?

How about making a twitch tv picture i can put up when im starting up my stream that says like "Broadcast Incoming" kinda like an intro picture to the stream. 

My twitch name would be RSMisto

be as creative as you want

would be awesome if you could make one for me

J1gvL8B.png

Hey Multi,

I'm looking to create a 3D Logo animation for my YouTube and other stuff, is that possible?

I was thinking of the first picture zooming out through the O, stopping, then the O seperating into a reticle, and finally the red redicle lines flashing in quick.

Let me know :)

Logo%20animation%20pt.1_zps6fs8ug7a.jpg

Logo%20animation%20pt.2_zps05xib6ra.jpg

Logo%20animation%20pt.3_zpset6atuud.jpeg

Are you asking me to animate it? I'm not too familiar with that sort of thing if that's what you're asking, sorry :/

Are you asking me to animate it? I'm not too familiar with that sort of thing if that's what you're asking, sorry :/

Yeah, that's what I was looking for. Thanks for getting back to me though! Your work is awesome :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

7iah8fG.png

this okay man?

Man, nice work, thank you! Going to use that for YouTube. 

Edit: Oh darn, needs to be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1152 tall for YouTube. 

Could you perhaps do a slender sig banner that simply says "This is ORANGE" with my little orange standing next to it on the right side? Simple and smooth is my style! @@MultiLockOn

:]

Man, nice work, thank you! Going to use that for YouTube.

Edit: Oh darn, needs to be at least 2048 pixels wide and 1152 tall for YouTube.

Do you happen to have a higher res stock I could use? :/

@@Orange I'll give it a go :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm excited, I've honestly tried so hard to learn to get good at shit like this, but i just have no creativity to speak of lmfao.

Looking forward to whatever youre able to bring to the table! :) sig/avatar/awesomeness is all accepted :]

tumblr_ltr0ssF1TX1qh6otzo1_500_zpshdumt7

See how one side of his collar is white and the other is yellow (a mistake)? Think you could make that white like the other side?

Also, can you fill in his hands with the same yellow as his head? (watch those rings on the right hand though)

Do you think you could give me a version without his hands yellow also, just so I can see the difference better?

I already gave this a pretty lame try with Paint as you can see in my current sig. Sorry if I'm being super picky, but any help would be greatly appreciated @@MultiLockOn:D

Hey man do you still do this? Me and a friend just started a youtube channel and we just need a banner...I can do the basics on photoshop but I just can't create a banner that looks good. Let me know :)