Sign in to follow this  
MultiLockOn

Multi's Graphic Shop!

So I'm not even sure if graphic shops are even relevant/wanted anymore but I figured I'd give it a go.  I used to do quite a bit of graphic art back in the day, at one point I was even doing it as a job professionally for 7 months before life swept me up and took me away. I've done a few websites, billboards, things like that :)

Here's my deviant art, most of the stuff there is ~6 years old and hardly relevant but I figured I'd put it there as a point of reference.  I'll embed a few things below as well.

But anyways, if anyone wants a sig, icon, wallpaper, xbox background, or anything at all lemme know :) I'd like to start working on this stuff again.  PS: I can do videos too! ;P

xboxonebgnotext_by_multilockon-d8fdodg.p

advertisement_template_by_multilockon-d3

Grace_Like_Rain_by_MultiLockOn.png

deo_speramus_by_multilockon-d2y4g85.png

258nq78.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can you make me one with tom brady ( long hair) and the universe with little supernovas and shit

Yeah, it's just gotta say "Bofa Deeze Nuts" 

No problem.  Think you could hook it up with a stock though? I googled Bofa and all that comes up is Bank of America logos lol.

Can you make me one with tom brady ( long hair) and the universe with little supernovas and shit

No problem.  I'll get to you both when I'm home tonight :)

@@Scalzo Any text?

I'll take anything you feel like doing. YouTube banner, Twitter banner, twitch banner. Just nokt will do. I don't need rK.

Edit: not sure why I quoted that

@@Scalzo here you go man. The hair looks a little funny with the white border because of the smudging. If you want it without the borders just lemme know.

78r0TTS.png

here are some of the stocks/renders

http://feelgrafix.com/data_images/out/15/891974-space-wallpaper.jpg

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/tom-brady-long-hair-4.jpg

https://camo.githubusercontent.com/e4a60e8d8a31d53628b360e748aa2376e7b39d26/687474703a2f2f746865617175612e696d2f636f6e74656e742f696d616765732f323031342f4a616e2f73757065726e6f76615f77616c6c70617065725f312e6a7067

I'll take anything you feel like doing. YouTube banner, Twitter banner, twitch banner. Just nokt will do. I don't need rK.

Sure thing man.  Any specifications at all? Colors? Specific text? Style?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

could you please take my avatar and take out derrick rose's face and put in doug mcdermotts?

could you please take my avatar and take out derrick rose's face and put in doug mcdermotts?

Sure :) I'll have it done tomorrow morning

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long, just the usual life distractions, work school etc

WiLQgI6.png

dNGIsrk.jpg

Z1c6azR.jpg

If I totally missed the mark on what you guys were asking for lemme know.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I could use just about everything man.. youtube layouts twitch layouts and even the backdrop etc.. Not quite sure what I have in mind but it will mostly make up of the games I play.. I'll think about it and give you some more details.

I could use just about everything man.. youtube layouts twitch layouts and even the backdrop etc.. Not quite sure what I have in mind but it will mostly make up of the games I play.. I'll think about it and give you some more details.

Sounds good man.

So i gathered some thoughts and images and ended up doing most of my twitch stuff that I wanted besides what I assume is the more difficult stuff, like a twitch overlay and creating a youtube banner. No clue as far as twitch goes, but for youtube I had figured a banner over either a Halo map or Shadowrun map, except anything I download isn't nearly the right size for youtube.

Can you help me with both a twitch overlay and youtube background?

Here's the minor thing I did with twitch already. Is there anyway to make the teambeyond.net picture link to this site as opposed to twitch.tv/teambeyond.net?

http://www.twitch.tv/teapotyo

So i gathered some thoughts and images and ended up doing most of my twitch stuff that I wanted besides what I assume is the more difficult stuff, like a twitch overlay and creating a youtube banner. No clue as far as twitch goes, but for youtube I had figured a banner over either a Halo map or Shadowrun map, except anything I download isn't nearly the right size for youtube.

Can you help me with both a twitch overlay and youtube background?

Here's the minor thing I did with twitch already. Is there anyway to make the teambeyond.net picture link to this site as opposed to twitch.tv/teambeyond.net?

http://www.twitch.tv/teapotyo

As for making the picture link you to TB instead of Twitch, I'm not sure what to tell you there.  That seems like a more twitch specific thing, and I don't really have much experience there. 

But I can definitely help you with the backgrounds / overlays :)

As for making the picture link you to TB instead of Twitch, I'm not sure what to tell you there.  That seems like a more twitch specific thing, and I don't really have much experience there. 

But I can definitely help you with the backgrounds / overlays :)

Hey man! I've got a couple of pictures that I was wondering if you could put your own spin on. These are going in at the end of a montage and we were wondering if you do any other variations here. I have no idea what the editor is really looking for or if we'll use it but let me know if you want to give it a shot.

This is the backgrounds one guy came up with.

a52p1rH.jpg

JyX5uSD.jpg

Here are two additional graphics from the games you can utilize and add to it.

rLsCSk2.gif

Fub7xOM.jpg

Do you think that you'd be able to take the PBS logo, but give it a material design theme?

5414_510529.jpg

So it changes like

Google-Hangouts-Material-Design-01.png?r

Yeah I'm pretty familiar with Google's design theory. Your logo is already pretty flat so I'll probably recreate it in higher res, give it a nicer color palette, different font, and see where I can go from there :)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I'm pretty familiar with Google's design theory. Your logo is already pretty flat so I'll probably recreate it in higher res, give it a nicer color palette, different font, and see where I can go from there :)

Sounds great! Thanks!

@@Teapot I'm in the middle of finals today and tomorrow but I'll definitely get this done within the next few days :)

Still interested? I'm looking for a fancier version or edit of the first two pictures. It's going to be used for the credits of a montage and we're doing video credits, where the name and the video will scroll up on the left hand side. If you can't or don't have the time it's all good, I was just curious if you were still down.