CyReN

Halo 2: Anniversary Ammo Glitch Discovered

Well, at least this glitch can be adopted into the game.  Obviously it'd be better without it, but if everyone knows about it I don't think it's that bad.  There is a bit of risk, communication and teamwork involved if teams wanted to take advantage of this.  Doesn't seem too different from the one hit kill nades when you pick up the objective in H2, or the one hit kill objective beatdowns in the H3 MLG playlist.  As long as everyone knows about it, seems like fair game to me, and a low priority to fix.

dude if 343 takes out bomb because they don't know how to fix this, I'm going to be so fucking pissed.

Well, at least this glitch can be adopted into the game. Obviously it'd be better without it, but if everyone knows about it I don't think it's that bad. There is a bit of risk, communication and teamwork involved if teams wanted to take advantage of this. Doesn't seem too different from the one hit kill nades when you pick up the objective in H2, or the one hit kill objective beatdowns in the H3 MLG playlist. As long as everyone knows about it, seems like fair game to me, and a low priority to fix.

But don't you think that reloading rockets make for a more dramatic outcome?

Holding rockets and bomb could make you uncontestable.

But don't you think that reloading rockets make for a more dramatic outcome?

Holding rockets and bomb could make you uncontestable.

The counterbalance is that you give away your position in exchange for one rocket.  Idk, I'd like to see how it plays for a few events to see if any team is really able to use it well, and if another team can counter it.