Sign in to follow this  
Shekkles

What is your favourite Halo vehicle?

Bansheeeeeeee

In the H2 campaign you can eject and board the enemy banshees in mid-air, it's the bomb.

Halo 1 warthog. I fucking loathe how unfun and stiff the physics are in later haloes. Halo 1 warthog is just amazing to drive when you get skilled at it. It also has the highest driving skillgap for sure.

The Halo 1 warthog, if anything, is the stiffest. It slides, it doesn't turn well and it doesn't bounce well.

God damn fun to play bumper cars on though.

I love the Reach Wraith.

There was this one forged BTB map on Reach that was symmetrical, had a revenant, a couple ghosts, a couple warthogs and a wraith in each base. Any ways my friend and I would always get both wraiths and then camp side by side at their baseand we'd both go like +35 easy. It was great. 

I want to say Guass Hog but at the same time I despise it for how OP it is, not only is it manoeuvrable and has a good speed but the gun has a great range and is a one-hit kill, why they put it on Exile I will never know.

I also got to give a mention to the Scorpion, blowing up shit is fun. 

It was the Mongoose.. until the Gungoose got introducted.

Second would have to be the Wraith. I always imagine I'm playing an extremely dangerous game of Basketball whenever I use it.

The Reach and Halo 2 Wraith. So much fun splattering fools with it when they come charging at you, especially in H2 where they would subsequently go flying across the map.

Edit: Also gotta give a shoutout to the Elephant, hope it makes a return in H5

I want to say Guass Hog but at the same time I despise it for how OP it is, not only is it manoeuvrable and has a good speed but the gun has a great range and is a one-hit kill, why they put it on Exile I will never know.

Before they nerfed it in H4 it must have been the most OP vehicle in the history of Halo. It was impossible to miss even at full speed. With a decent driver it was almost a certain running riot every time.

I am a Banshee whore when I play BTB. I am not proud of it.

But the Warthog H1 is my favorite, mostly because of all the memories attached to it.

I've always wanted to ride a Moa

Moa_X_001.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love the Reach Wraith.

There was this one forged BTB map on Reach that was symmetrical, had a revenant, a couple ghosts, a couple warthogs and a wraith in each base. Any ways my friend and I would always get both wraiths and then camp side by side at their baseand we'd both go like +35 easy. It was great. 

Asphalt?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reach Banshee. Hate all you want, but there was a huge skillgap for that thing. A top tier pilot could win you a game, whereas an average to below average pilot could cost you the game. Until you've played 8v8 custom scrims and tournament matches with and against Gamesager you can't really develop the appropriate respect for this thing.

Second favourite would be the Halo 3 Warthog (I loved the driving physics), but I do believe that H3's vehicle health system was utterly broken in favour of vehicles, so I'd rather see it with the destructability of Reach vehicles, but the sturdiness of the Revenant rather than papier-mache 'Hog from Reach/H4.

CE Warthog was a beast for splatters. And the physics were so fucked up fun.

But the Reach Revenant was awesome in MM & Campaign. The true  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The halo 3 banshee. Really strong while being powerful up close and being shit far away which was the polar opposite of the halo r/4 one where it was paper mache and longrange. Definitely had the highest skillgap for any vehicle in halo.

also I really liked the hornet, it's a shame the original one never made it into matchmaking. The hornet was so freaking strong would have been so good laughs

I always loved the black and yellow rocket warthog in Halo CE on PC. Firing rockets from across the map in Blood Gulch was so awesome, especially if you landed spawn kills on top of the other team's base.

I love the Revenant. Fun to splatter people with and downright broken when sniping in the passenger seat. The first time I watched a clip of someone revy-sniping, I thought they were using an aimbot! So cheap.

the cobra, shit was tops

but really though, h3 warthog, ghost and chopper and reach banshee, wraith and falcon are all cool, though the chopper was definitely the favourite.

I also love the sound of the Halo 4 Scorpian. I shoot with it even when there are no enemies just so I can hear that reverby clanky sound it makes every few times. But my favourite vehicle is probably the Gauss Hog or something

Old school Halo 1 campaign warthog. The damn thing was indestructible and I have so many great memories driving around in that thing on top of maps and nade launching it into orbit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You didn't say it had to be an MM vehicle. :)

Halo_unsc_infinity.jpg

Any vehicle! I love the extremely iconic Spirit:HaloReach_-_Spirit.png

• Upvote (+1) 1