Blindsided

Atlanta Halo 1 Lan

Been playing for a lonnnngggg time, but i haven't lanned in a couple years. Is there anyone throwing together regular LANs in the Atlanta area?  Im in Augusta.

Let me know,

\

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm in SC but I am in Atlanta a lot...I'm down for this

lol so random but want to lan sometime this week? 

also if a weekendlan is hosted in augusta, i'd drive out

I didn't know Hali lived here. I haven't played with him since the old h2 customs. Do any of you know why they are here? I'm at MCG (gru) and wondering if they are in school here also.

I'm down to try and get something together

lol so random but want to lan sometime this week

also if a weekendlan is hosted in augusta, i'd drive out

I wouldn't mind driving to SC if y'all had enough for a good lan

I grew up here. Aries and I lived in the same neighborhood growing up, but he is just 30 minutes away now. We would love to lan though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ight man. We will see if we can get something together. You played some of my teammates back in the day in a small atlanta h2 tournament. onetwoguy and Mschmidt . I think it was the finals. We all kind of lost interest in 2 around that time and went back to h1 and xbc. Ill pm you some Info and try to get something together.

My brother lives in Augusta, and I could probably convince 2-3 good H1 guys to come to a LAN.

I grew up here. Aries and I lived in the same neighborhood growing up, but he is just 30 minutes away now. We would love to lan though.

Let me know, I'll drive out.

I'm in SC and could definitely drive to Atlanta or Augusta. I could bring 2 or 3 friends with me.

^where did @@Pharcydes come from. registered just to lan. DAMN

I'd never gotten around to it but then I saw a lan near me.  Lurker mode no more.

I'm just here to say that you missed out on a huge opportunity in not calling it AtLANta.

I'm just here to say that you missed out on a huge opportunity in not calling it AtLANta.

well on ipb forums you can't have capital letters in the middle of words for thread titles.

edit: nvm i am wrong

well on ipb forums you can't have capital letters in the middle of words for thread titles

How terrible.

How terrible.

actually I was wrong, It's a setting and it's enabled on beyond forums so we can. ignore first post!

I can vouch for pharcydes being good, get matched with him all the time and get super salty being killed by him.

Silk and his boys are still in that area too I think. And maybe gob bluth 9?

I didn't think silk was here anymore. Used to play with him back in the day. Wouldn't mind getting back in touch with him. Either way, it seems like we could get something going

Masta and Mafiosa are still in town. Same as Gunsblazin and Silk. We could get a big one going but I'd just settle for something small, lol.

The best thing about BIG H1 lans is there is more chances of keeping each station even skillwise. One setup for beginners, another for good players and a third for the better players. 

Otherwise you have a bunch of people leaving way too soon.

Silk is in Cali for school, but will be coming back to Georgia very soon. He was telling me about a lan near his house, so maybe we can compromise and figure something out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah. I talked to Mezumay awhile back and he mention that he's in dental school. Which is the same for me, so Id be down to throw a Lan with him. Is he from Augusta too?