Vistox

Solo F/A looking for team

First off, no. I'm the best player stat wise. I'm not a slayer. I play OBJ/Support.

Second, I'm not willing to run with people expecting T3 first time together. Every time I do I get dropped with out knowing.

and Last. If you're going to drop me after one bad game, please don't wast my time.

I'm looking to either start a team for HCS or join a To2/3. I want people that will openly criticize if it feels like it could help build the team. If you're dedicated to even go AM, I want to run with you. I'm NOT expecting T3-10 in our first cup. I literally want to find players that WANT to build up to get consecutive wins. Players that are willing to practice and scrim at random times until we get time that work for all of us. If you're that kind of person, I want you.

Me: I started playing Comp around the end of Halo 3. After that switched to CoD and now I'm back for MCC. I'm 16, in High School, and in central timezone. I can only attend any LAN events as long as we are working/ed up to it.

GT: Vistoxx

Twitter: @Vistox

Message me on Xbox or Tweet me to get in touch with me. I'm on EVERY day. If you do not want this as bad as I do, don't run with me.

I know I have you on my list but hit me up when you can. We will see what we can do

I know I have you on my list but hit me up when you can. We will see what we can do

I'll hit you up tomorrow when I get home

Alright for sure. You are central right?

Edit: Nvm I re-read what you typed, Lol

To3 looking for smart 4th who can make the correct plays, we want to establish ourselves online before competing in lan. If you are interested hit me up I'll msg u on Xbl too.

GT: Macroyer