Sign in to follow this  
washedfrank

10 Years of MLG VODs on the Halo Channel

I'd love to have all that VoD up somewhere to watch easily.

If H5 tanks, at least I can have a nostgalic experience watching the good ol' days.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'd love to have all that VoD up somewhere to watch easily.

If H5 tanks, at least I can have a nostgalic experience watching the good ol' days.

http://teambeyond.net/vod/

------

Good idea Frank, would love to see past Halo events referenced and shown at events and on the channel.

• Upvote (+1) 5

------

Good idea Frank, would love to see past Halo events referenced and shown at events and on the channel.

Totally, and as amazing as that VOD section is, it would be amazing for exposure to have all the old competitive MLG days up on the XBL dash and Halo Channel.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yes to this. So much has been "lost". Even several Reach events like 2011 nats

The first event I ever casted... 

Not sure how I feel about this idea. Lotta positives for this, but there are a ton of negatives to consider as well.

• Downvote (-1) 2

------

Oh, this is sweet. Didn't know it was a thing. You guys are missing some though. If you could get an Xbox One or PS4 app with these, it would be awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would this include all the VOD that used to be on mlgpro.com or just what we have from youtube? As someone else said, so much has been lost. Anyone know what mlg did with all those VODs? I'm talking about how you could view entire series from one person's POV, etc.

Would this include all the VOD that used to be on mlgpro.com or just what we have from youtube? As someone else said, so much has been lost. Anyone know what mlg did with all those VODs? I'm talking about how you could view entire series from one person's POV, etc.

Not sure how I feel about this idea. Lotta positives for this, but there are a ton of negatives to consider as well.

...like what 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would love this to happen. I have hardly watched any competitive H2 or H3, so this would be amazing for me and many others.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't use the halo channel but they should be on there

I want the old school h2 vods that had every players pov

• Upvote (+1) 3

Would be amazing to have this happen. If only they could make the h2 vod have better quality it looks like shit now lol

Love to see it happen, but please put it on YouTube. It's extremely accessible and a lot of people like me almost exclusively watch things on YouTube.