Sign in to follow this  
Mythik Nick

Former Waypoint kid, here

Hello, Team Beyond! I recently joined this community 'cause I heard this is where all the cool kids hang out.  B)  :goat:

As the title suggests, I was a fairly active member on halowaypoint. But no more! I've decided to join TB because I'm tired of the redundant topics on waypoint, people just keep saying the same things over and over and there isn't much new or interesting discussion. And the people on waypoint just don't know what they're talking about when it comes to sprint, which sucks because when it's brought up all you hear is nonsense save for a few more informed minds. "#Immersion"  :wutface:

Oh, and TB has emotes   :kappa:

Anyway, I've been playing Halo for 10 years, and I really love this game. I started playing with Halo 2 back in 2005 but Halo 3 is my ultimate favorite.

I look forward to discussing everything Halo (mostly gameplay-related stuff) with the Team Beyond community.  :)

P.S.: I also like playing Pokemon

• Upvote (+1) 9

Waypoint?? We don't like your kind 'round here!  :saucey:

Lol everyone is always welcome on our forums man, no matter what community you're from. Welcome! :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hello, Team Beyond! I recently joined this community 'cause I heard this is where all the cool kids hang out.  B)  :goat:

As the title suggests, I was a fairly active member on halowaypoint. But no more! I've decided to join TB because I'm tired of the redundant topics on waypoint, people just keep saying the same things over and over and there isn't much new or interesting discussion. And the people on waypoint just don't know what they're talking about when it comes to sprint, which sucks because when it's brought up all you hear is nonsense save for a few more informed minds. "#Immersion"  :wutface:

Oh, and TB has emotes   :kappa:

Anyway, I've been playing Halo for 10 years, and I really love this game. I started playing with Halo 2 back in 2005 but Halo 3 is my ultimate favorite.

I look forward to discussing everything Halo (mostly gameplay-related stuff) with the Team Beyond community.  :)

P.S.: I also like playing Pokemon

one of us

one of us

• Upvote (+1) 1

Welcome! Glad you came to the Light side. Watch out for the  :milk:

• Upvote (+1) 1