Sign in to follow this  
BMW

Players in New York

GT : Leg1t

Grew up outside Syracuse now living in the Capital District NY. Looking for two to form a team for Summer Season Preview, Arena and Slayer. Feel free to msg me on Xbox, Onyx on playlist, been champ in a few of the minor playlists but with a squad would like to push Arena.

Looking for a doubles partner for the upcoming Microsoft Store Events on Sept 3rd. I am located closest to the Microsoft store in Westchester New York, but am open to some other stores if they are relatively close (ie: manhattan store). Please send me an email at  [email protected] if you are interested and we can start running some doubles online together to get some team chemistry going!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Anonymau5g4mer

Hey all, I am from Westchester New York, I am looking to find a doubles partner that wants to go to the upcoming doubles events hosted in the Microsoft Stores on Sept 3rd. I am closest to the Microsoft store in the Westchester Mall, if you are also close to this one or the next Microsoft store over, example Manhattan store or NJ, Paramus store and would be interested in teaming please email me at [email protected] and we can figure out the logistics. I want to get some online doubles practice in before the event to build some team chemistry.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

-Anonymau5g4mer

Gamertag: Financia1

From Upstate NY, live outside of Albany from between Utica and Syracuse.

Champ Slayer, Champ Arena, 1600 Onyx HCS looking for a squad to run games with prefer a NY team or Northeast squad.

Gamertag : angypellz

From Queens, Ny.

Used to travel to MLG tourneys all Halo 2. Played with all the OGs from back in the day. Looking for a team that needs 1 or people who wanna play for Ny. I just started playing again