Sign in to follow this  
BMW

Players in New York

Looking to add NY kids for customs/future LANs... Add BMW 7 Ping!

I'm from upstate (Rochester/Syracuse) so I don't know about lanning or where exactly in NY you are but add me at... REW Rewind

First, there will be a njhalo tournament happening in NY for the first time. It's in Nanuet which I've never heard of but it's only an hour and 15 minute drive from Long Island. http://njhalo.com/

Second, in search of other events I randomly found this event http://www.tournamentseeker.com/events/620/ It's in the same venue as the the njhalo also in Nanuet happening in August.

Hopefully we can get a nice turn out for both of them and have some 4sk tournaments to enjoy before school starts back up.

Yep I'll be at the one in July, probably just for FFA or maybe 2v2 if I can get a partner. Unless of course you are the real Rob the turtle and you want to team with me  :gandhi:

None of the good locals around me that I'm friends with are interested in Halo anymore... I don't even think they're interested in black ops. I'm bored and would like to compete. Who knows.. maybe i'll make it.

None of the good locals around me that I'm friends with are interested in Halo anymore... I don't even think they're interested in black ops. I'm bored and would like to compete. Who knows.. maybe i'll make it.

Honestly unless I somehow find a team I going to show up with some friends and decide what I am going to play once I get there. We'll prolly just go and hang out for the day and play some video games. I'm definitely playing Halo 4 FFA, but everything else is up in the air. I might play 2v2 Halo or 2v2 Black ops.

There are lans right outside NYC in North NJ. We occasionally have PA players who come from south so if anyone was interested, hmu!

There are lans right outside NYC in North NJ. We occasionally have PA players who come from south so if anyone was interested, hmu!

message me more info

message me more info

They're Halo 1 lans.

Were trying to set up some Halo 2/3 lans soon down in sommerville nj. 

I'm from upstate (Rochester/Syracuse) so I don't know about lanning or where exactly in NY you are but add me at... REW Rewind

I'm from Buffalo, NY and I play Halo with maybe one or two other people around here. Let's get something going. I'll add you later today.

• Upvote (+1) 1