257Tony

Hello from the Worlds Oldest Halo Player!

Hey guys, long time lurker. Never joined because you know, who needs ANOTHER forum to remember passwords to, but just couldn't resist any longer.

I won't tell you how old I am (because I don't want to think about it), but I will say this... I was old enough to be married with a 2 year old kid and a mortgage when Halo: CE launched.

My Halo history goes like this, played CE campaign a TON, little to no MP, played Halo 2 MP a fair amount, was decent, played H3 about the same, same results. Played the Reach Beta, and never played Reach MP again, didn't even buy Halo 4. So basically took a 5 year break from online Halo until I bought my kids an Xbone for Christmas, still rusty as a Civil War nail in the swamp, but I've been loving the game when it works, tons of fun playing with my son that's now 15!

• Upvote (+1) 6

I play with a 64 year old every other week. You would be surprised just how old the Halo community is my friend.

Glad you finally made an account though this is a great community.

Sorry,

I bet that I'm older than you. Can you beat 59?

Hey! We need 2 more senior players to make a team. We can call it the Grizzled Grey team :).

Welcome young men.

Edit: grammar

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks guys! No, I can't beat 59, but I'm almost old enough for the 40+ teams! Glad to hear there are some "mature" guys still playing.