Alienable

Lack of Online Halo Leagues

Just wanted to post this out there, just wanted to say what happened to all the online leagues we used to have for halo? its like they all disappeared, we need them to come back so we can get players and teams more practice in a Halo Tourney mindset. Also this helps players that aren't known to make a name for themselves online if they cant travel. What's your input?

PGL does leagues and tournaments. ESL has online cups that you can play to get points for HCS. Iron Gaming and Beyond host tournaments across multiple titles.

You just got to really look.

• Upvote (+1) 1

ESL just canceled an online Halo tournament because of people being able to join parties. You can't have online tournaments with how unreliable this game is.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean when you only have ~45 teams enter a free cup with a 3k prize pool you should probably focus on getting more people out there to start playing in the existing online leagues/tournaments before you start worrying about a lack of leagues/tournys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean when you only have ~45 teams enter a free cup with a 3k prize pool you should probably focus on getting more people out there to start playing in the existing online leagues/tournaments before you start worrying about a lack of leagues/tournys.

That is the majority of the population that care about playing in tournaments. It is why I never understood the whole we back thing. The Halo community is a fraction of the size it used to be and the failure that is the MCC failed to bring it back and I doubt Halo 5 will either.

adapt to the H1 master race

Lol i feel like im too far behind at this point to ever catch up. And h2 4v4 is my first love even though i started with h1.

H2 4's > h1 4's

no shit sherlock, I never said H1's 4's were better, just seems there is more tournaments for H1 rn

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yup lots of h1 tournies right now, pretty awesome stuff, I'm happy to see it

H2c got butt fucked by the respawn glitch, me and a few guys were planing on doing FFA ladders and stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup lots of h1 tournies right now, pretty awesome stuff, I'm happy to see it

H2c got butt fucked by the respawn glitch, me and a few guys were planing on doing FFA ladders and stuff

yeah that got fixed thankfully