Sign in to follow this  
Stk_Toxin

Toxin’s Halo 1 MCC Vlog #1

Hey man! Nice vlog so far. Still listening to it right now.

I sent you a message on here regarding your prizes. Please read it as soon as possible. Thanks :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good points about Mando getting a lot of hate and it's overly negative. I ragged a bit about his shit connection lol but some people were criticizing him hardcore for his gameplay. He'd stomp most of our asses in H1 so maybe we should look in the mirror lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vlog lessons for CE lessons pls.

OT It's really interesting to hear some tournament recap and your general approach to CE. Being able to disassociate from the classic version of the game and view MCC as a completely different entity is certainly something that only the top players are doing in CE but is a mantra that a lot of people across MCC should learn to adapt. It certainly made me think about approaching h2c differently for my own experience. Enjoyed the portion at the end about mando because your view is obviously one removed from modern halo. It's easier for a player to make their frustrations a burden for other players than it is to direct their discontent at the source of the issues or to make an attempt to be objective. It's something that the halo community, at large, suffers from.

Looking forward to more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He doesn't mention that Patch/Sn1p both had to work and couldn't play in the TB tournament ... I think they might have won tbh.  Awesome vlog though

Damn cuz did people really give Mando (sp) so much shit that he sold his Xbox?

Good Vlog man. I hope you do more and I hope to see you stream more as well. Why did Mando sell his xbox?

How did your prior match ups against Hali and Soulja go? 

nice stuff....love the part about how competitive you are and coming back for the throne...I def respect that a lot...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really think it's right to join in the mob mentality when you've never met the guy. If something isn't your business don't try to make it your business just to fit in.

That being said, there are people out there that have legitimate reasons to form a negative opinion of Mando. Whether it's tasteful to voice those opinions publicly or not is debatable I guess... I do it too. Halo banter has never been tasteful though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To clarify the bandwagon is not the "mando is laggy" bandwagon, but other things that were said. Since it sounds vague and I'm sure people are looking for someone to expand on it.. I'll just say this. If you don't know the details than you don't need to know the details. Hell I don't really even know the details just the rumors but there's no point in spreading that shit. The h1 community is small enough as it is.

To clarify the bandwagon is not the "mando is laggy" bandwagon, but other things that were said. Since it sounds vague and I'm sure people are looking for someone to expand on it.. I'll just say this. If you don't know the details than you don't need to know the details. Hell I don't really even know the details just the rumors but there's no point in spreading that shit. The h1 community is small enough as it is.

There's a lot of stories about the guy that have floated around the community since the IoS days. Unless dude's done somethign verifiable recently there's no reason to disparage him, especially if you've never met the guy.

I played some hotel h1 LAN games with him and Eleven at a Halo 3 tourney a number of years back and he seemed like a pretty decent guy to me.

I don't really think it's right to join in the mob mentality when you've never met the guy. If something isn't your business don't try to make it your business just to fit in.

That being said, there are people out there that have legitimate reasons to form a negative opinion of Mando. Whether it's tasteful to voice those opinions publicly or not is debatable I guess... I do it too. Halo banter has never been tasteful though.

Wow the irony.

Yeah I was advised mid game to try and DQ Mando, and I didn't even try it wasn't my place to decide. sure he was laggy, but he wasn't unplayable. The most annoying part was the frequent disconnects. But as i saw it, he wasn't rude, and he is obviously better than me so he should continue. I feel bad for him. I wish he didn't sell his box.

Hey guys, I don't think Mando sold his box due to the bullying, it was for a different reason. I don't doubt that he will be back again. Also, a lot of people that don't personally know him that are just hating on him because they saw a few of the cool kids in the chat doing it, would probably jump at the chance to play with him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I was advised mid game to try and DQ Mando, and I didn't even try it wasn't my place to decide. sure he was laggy, but he wasn't unplayable. The most annoying part was the frequent disconnects. But as i saw it, he wasn't rude, and he is obviously better than me so he should continue. I feel bad for him. I wish he didn't sell his box.

but it was your place to decide if you had read the rules....

• Downvote (-1) 1

but it was your place to decide if you had read the rules....

lol i guess so. but what i meant was. He is a better player than I by far, DQing him would have been an asshole move on my end IMO. It would have come across as a sleezy move to play in the semi finals. 

• Upvote (+1) 1