Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Halo CE 2v2 Bracket, Schedule, Reporting and More!

Fair warning @@CyReN @@Saucey this new patch is causing frequent game crashes and keeping lobbies together is almost as bad as launch day. Fair warning this might take longer than it should. I just tried getting our 2nd round games going and the game crashed even when everyone made it into the lobby

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair warning @@CyReN @@Saucey this new patch is causing frequent game crashes and keeping lobbies together is almost as bad as launch day. Fair warning this might take longer than it should. I just tried getting our 2nd round games going and the game crashed even when everyone made it into the lobby

It wouldn't be a MCC tourney without insane issues.

Thanks for the heads up!

Inconceivable is not playing

Your Team Name: cTs
Winner: cTs
Round Number: 2
Score: 2 - 0 (dropping out)
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Your Team Name: WuTang

Winner: WuTang

Round Number: Two

Score: Team juicy slayers is marked out in list so I guess team Wutang Wins

• Upvote (+1) 1

So we got a bye for the first round and I don't think the round 1 match before us has been played. The highlighted is my team.

b1d460792f7dac634ccdbd78c0de4196.png

Anyone know what we do? its well into the 2nd round.

Omg I feel so bad for you guys. We did one lag test and when we get back out in the lobby to start the games it kicks him and won't let him join. This is gonna be a long night I fear. Thanks 343i. You make us so proud.

Anyone know what we do? its well into the 2nd round.

People are still submitting scores so hang tight. There are some issues with the latest MCC patch that's causing minor delays. We don't have any control over the situation. Apologies for the inconvenience! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your Team Name: Radical

Winner: Radical

Round Number: Round 2

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games) The team we are playing is not responding to messages. User Resetism is currently on Destiny in a raid and is not responding. Waited 15 mins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Omg I feel so bad for you guys. We did one lag test and when we get back out in the lobby to start the games it kicks him and won't let him join. This is gonna be a long night I fear. Thanks 343i. You make us so proud.

yeah same for our party right now. it kicked me out when the game started and then host's mcc froze 5sec later

Doesn't seem to be a winner for the round before us.... Our Team: Cobalt

game split everyone at loading screen into separate games...lol. Been trying to play round 2 for about 20 mins now...good ol 343 strikes again

but we got rox on dere tho  <_<

Your Team Name: Okemos Noobs

Winner: Okemos Noobs

Round Number: Round 2 Match AL

Score: Forfeit (Laced UP Andrew unable to play)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your Team Name: Double Down

Winner: Double Down

Round Number: Round 1

Score: 2 - 0 (Best of 3 games) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Name:  God Is Good

Winner: God Is Good

Round Number:  Round 2

Score: 2-0 (DQ again...)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ugh man I had my fingers crossed for a month hoping that the patch would come out and make things better for the tournament. How on earth did I not expect the worst I mean expect the consistency of 343's patches? I hope some great matches and rounds still can take place..

Good luck @@Clicked

I lagged out, so much swag.

I think in this situation, scores should just continue instead of game replaying or autowin.