TheSimms

Twitch Streams

I feel like a tool writing this but, Follow 4 follow? I really have no fan base since I play some incredibly dead/random games, but I'm going to start hosting other people's streams so I can try and host yours when you run it. When do you normally stream?

I tend to stream in the afternoon, so like 6-10 PM GMT? Still trying to find out a schedule. I will follow for sure though.

If you trashtalk people I would be highly interested in following :kappa:

I nerdrage a lot (trying to cut down, but MCC makes things difficult) in H1 if that's your thing.

I nerdrage a lot (trying to cut down, but MCC makes things difficult) in H1 if that's your thing.

Will you stick with Halo 1 or switch wo Halo 5 as soon as it comes out?

Will you stick with Halo 1 or switch wo Halo 5 as soon as it comes out?

Playing H5 on launch (mainly for views and follows) but will still be playing MCC for sure.

Totally forgot about this thread. Will crack on with it tonight.

I just have to say this, I've started reading your posts and imagining in my head how you'd say them as if casting a game, and it's quite entertaining. Can't wait until the next time you cast something, but until then I'll be tuning into your stream.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Updated OP 29/07/15.

All users have been added who have requested, added as many prop players (T8 as of S2)

If you feel i missed anyone please let me know name and link as i know there is a load more.

• Upvote (+1) 4

www.twitch.tv/thebenz_eu

I try to stream as often as possible, will mainly be playing h2c until h5 and am recently getting into learning h1 better!

anyone who wants to run some games, send me a message ;)

Wish we could embed the streams and have a follow button embedded as well so I can just instantly follow everyone @@TheSimms added.

please support everyone's streams here, don't just drop yours and leave.

www.twitch.tv/j0shcon123

This is my twitch! I stream a lot when I'm on the MCC, usually run HCS, or H2C or sometimes H4!

Thanks!

Going to follow everyone on Twitch now! :)

Everytime I play Halo, I stream it! PS. I play a lot... www.twitch.tv/Burton    :halo:

Twitter @8urton