TheSimms

Twitch Streams

I'll be starting to stream more leading up to Halo 5 and then all the time once it's out. I appreciate any follows; expect my first stream with webcam+overlay this weekend :) Come say hi!

Twitch.tv/P_W_R

Thank you for showing support to the community and it's streamers! With some dedication Halo will rise to the top as far as viewership and community size that it once was, maybe even more.

I've just recently started streaming every day, and invested in an el gato and overlay. Going to be streaming all sorts of MCC from random team snipers and Halo 4, to sweaty Hardcore 4's! Come hang out and watch some gameplay, share your thoughts on Halo 5, or whatever is on your mind!

twitch.tv/aceayay

Happy Gaming!

Christian Veth "Ay Ay AcE"

http://twitch.tv/SOVTHtv

This awesome! I love how supportive the Halo Community is. I am a new streamer. I play a lot with Hoss Sauced and a few others. I have also joined Rectify Gaming and I stream for them. Any support would mean a lot! 

I have a 24 hour stream coming up with the release of Halo 5. I am playing through the campaign and giving away a copy of the game and a bunch of other stuff to followers! 

Here is my twitch stream, hope you enjoy it :D Yes I do stream only Halo 4 in the mean time and that's because I am preparing for Halo 5. I'm an interactive streamer and I put music too, so let's hangout together :)

Also hurray for my first post :D

http://www.twitch.tv/olledmlg7

EDIT: I also have a YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/sirdmlg

I'll be updating this tonight, I'm also going to be doing a full in depth set up and walk through guide to OBS and Overlays/Alerts over the next week. I'm taking a little time off from streaming as I'm burnt out and recharging for H5 but still will be watching everyone else :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I occasionally stream but only via the XB1. I will be playing/streaming Halo 5 for 24 hours from midnight (UK time) on launch day. I'm not very gud but whatever come and say hi.

www.twitch.tv/EggsBoxTom

Hey guys! Awesome thread! For those that know me and those who want to get to know me i'll be launching my stream in the next few days over at http://www.twitch.tv/yoshhh hope to see some of you tune in!

Hey guys here's my stream link. I stream some CoD: AW. CS: GO and Halo: MCC along with a little bit of Destiny (just bought it the other day). I plan on playing and streaming the Battlefront Beta essentially all night on Thursday night. I will of course be playing and  streaming Halo 5 and CoD: Black Ops 3 when it comes out. I'm definitely going to check out some of the streams in this thread, and would greatly appreciate it if anyone checked mine out. Ever so slightly above average Halo gameplay, everything else is pretty average, but looking to grow the channel and get better at pretty much every game that I do play.

twitch.tv/hdscuzzy

EDIT: I know the stream needs a lot of work that I am currently in the process of: offline graphic, overlays, additional tickers/graphics, more information below.

www.twitch.tv/crazymiller 

I am a consistent streamer who streams from 11-5pm EST every weekday. Always on time, right at 11am.

• Upvote (+1) 1