TheSimms

Twitch Streams

Watch your stream a couple of days ago. Good stuff! And nice with a "Halo personality" who stream at normal hours for once (except Ninja).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously one of the funniest streams, makes most of the other Halo streams look dull and boring. Your commentating skills do make a big difference.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, just wanted to throw this up for the same scenario as what @@Unyshek did with his YouTube thread.

Obviously halo is starting to pick up with the HCS and many of the pro players are hammering the game with scrims and such. With PGL/Season 2 finals coming up and ranks hopefully around the corner more and more people are starting to stream and leading into Halo 5 I can only hope this number grows in a significant way.

I myself have been kindly provided some nice equipment by the wonderful people over at Acermedia and now on the H2C hardcore grind.

For the sake of us all following/growing actively across the globe/different time zones I think it would be good if we could all follow one another. I enjoy jumping in streams and chatting and same goes with my viewers, I love talking and having coversations with the chat.

Feel free to drop your twitch channel below if you are an active streamer and I'll Start to compile a list with proper links! I'll stick all the pro players I know of shortly!

@@TheSimms - twitch.tv/thesimms

Did you mean AVerMedia? ;)

Which product are you using, the EG guys use the same.

www.twitch.tv/ddoublea

Love the idea @@TheSimms

I mainly stream competitve gameplay as well as I play for an AM team Element 6 Gaming. We placed top 16 at IG Atlanta losing to EG and Noble Black. If you guys want to see what it is like trying to get into the top 8 from a top AM team's perspective check it out! I will be streaming the cups every weekend, seeing as we have to play on Saturday in the Open Bracket with the likes of RC, Annex, and Elevate to try and make it into the Legendary bracket on Sunday! When I get home I will definately drop you a follow @@TheSimms, though I do not know if I will be able to catch much of you streaming seeing as I live in Arizona.

P.S. Blue is the color @@TheSimms

• Upvote (+1) 2

Will start populating this tomorrow when I get half hour, slam your stream links down guys! I'll try get all the pro players I know up!

@@SAYOCEAN Damn iphone... I'm not sure? Mines the live ganer lite HD!

Nice! I'll follow ppl who post here. I also stream Halo MCC. Youtube as well (or I try)

Twitch.tv/twisted189

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lately I've been streaming myself attempting to get good at CE, Ranked H2A, Team Hardcore and a bit of Halo 3. If you guys could drop a follow or actually listen to my horrid voice and watch my god awful gameplay it would be greatly appreciated  :bman:

www.twitch.tv/ravioli_br

Not mine, nor is it Halo, but I figured I'd share the best Shadowrun player's stream.

Twitch.tv/Noxiiiious (4 i's)

Will get this done and updated today, been busy with work and streaming. Will update once home and get the pro streams I know of up along with the above!

Cheers guys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice thread Simms. I've been streaming a lot lately, mostly halo 1, but with the ranks rolling out I'll be playing a lot of HCS as well.

Followed! 

I usually stream the Team Doubles playlist, but now that it is gone, HCS playlist will do until it returns!

twitch.tv/Vice

Followed! 

http://www.twitch.tv/sk0ls

I just started streaming again after taking a couple month break and streaming irregularly before that. Planning on streaming as much as possible from here on out. I mostly play h2c, i double shot alot, i would consider myself an exciting player to watch. Come stop by and hopefully i do something worth getting loud about.

Also i know this is a bit off topic, but can anyone streaming with an HD60 on the game capture program tell/show me how to stream with a constant bit rate? I can't seem to find the option for that anywhere. any help is greatly appreciated.

Here's my twitch, which doesn't really have a lot. I tend to capture the games and upload it to youtube.

http://www.twitch.tv/teapotyo

However my friends and I just started up group stream. It's called Vintage Game Shack and we just jam out to a bunch of nostalgic games on a bunch of different systems. Last night was some 4 player Pete Sampras Tennis on Sega Genesis followed by some 2v2 NBA jam. If we could get some followers from here it'd be a great start to the new channel.

http://www.twitch.tv/vintagegameshack 

http://www.twitch.tv/batchford

Stream every day, trying to get to that 100 followers! (currently at 56)

I feel like a tool writing this but, Follow 4 follow? I really have no fan base since I play some incredibly dead/random games, but I'm going to start hosting other people's streams so I can try and host yours when you run it. When do you normally stream?