VinFTW

TB Private Twitch Chat Thread - Post your Twitch Username For Inv!

MOD EDIT: Do not create new chats for each event. VinFTW's chat is where we will gather for Scrims, Cups, and LANs  :beyond: 

As most of you already know, Team Beyond forum members gather in a private chat on Twitch using the private chat functionality in order to escape the horrors of the public chats during tournaments. If you would like to join us and chat with fellow Team Beyond members and occasionally be graced by the presence of @@CyReN and @@Moa, post your TWITCH USERNAME below and you will be added for the next event.

Here is how to do so:

Once invited to the chat you will need to click the purple bars on the top left of your chat:

image.png

Afterwards, you will see a pending invitation titled "Team Beyond" in your pending invitation list:

image.png

From now on, the Team Beyond chat will be on your chat lists. This chat can be accessed at all times on any Twitch channel across Twitch. YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN THIS CHAT UNLESS YOU PRESS THIS X. The list and the no-no X looks (something) like this:

image.png

Lastly, you can invite anyone you want at any time you want by clicking the icon below. KEEP IN MIND, this is a TEAM BEYOND CHAT, do NOT invite trolls or Reiku.  :kappa:  Friends are allowed if they behave and don't cause trouble.

image.png

If you are +rep'd in this thread after posting your Twitch username, that means you have been added to the chat. Please refrain from upvoting unless you invite that person. Any  help inviting people (as usual) is much appreciated!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Stopping by for the free +rep :kappa:

But really, this is a great idea so the future event threads don't get too clogged with invite requests.

Twitch username: stanielstein

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn bro didn't know that me and @@Reason can't grace your presence.

The hate is strong.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn bro didn't know that me and @@Reason can't grace your presence.

LMAO

Its because we're always all there together already <3

Also thank you for the Mod edit whoever that was!

• Upvote (+1) 2

LMAO

Its because we're always all there together already <3

Also thank you for the Mod edit whoever that was!

:prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add Thomicide65 please. I accidentally hit the "X" of doom after the IGATL stream ended. I choked, sorry for the inconvenience. :( 

• Upvote (+1) 3