Hunter

Smoke grenades in Halo?

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see them? **If implemented correctly

• Yes
    • No

Here's the problem, though. The vulnerability of both being directly in a lane of fire as well as being in the path of a mancannon (while also being placed comfortably on one controllable side of the map) is exactly what makes that placement of camo on Guardian so perfect. Using a smoke grenade there completely fucks the balance of the map, because camo for gold side becomes a foregone conclusion. It'd be like giving someone a grappling beam on Hang'em High for top powerup. It's out there because it forces teams to expose themselves in order to reap the benefits, kind of like camo on Warlock or rockets on Dammy.

Smoke grenades are not a direct counter to any particular ability, which makes them trivial and arbitrary, and let's be perfectly honest here - do we REALLY want to watch people running around in/shooting aimlessly through/meleeing blindly inside a cloud, or see people specifically reserve their smoke grenades for glaringly obvious scenarios like filling flag spawn in smoke so a carrier can run the flag in?

The point I'm making is this. The last thing we should be thinking to add to Halo are items that produce incoherency.

I see what you're saying and it certainly make sense. However, the way I picture smoke grenades, they'd essentially be a power item of their own, lasting for about 4 to 6 seconds tops, on 1+ min respawns, capped at two "active" (picked-up) smoke grenades on the map. To use the Guardian example once more, if I wanted to add smoke grenades to that map, I'd place them in a remote location like around elbow/green or bottom blue/snipe lift. In a situation like the one I describe, it certainly wouldn't be viable for the team over at gold to attempt to "guarantee" themselves a camo pick-up by going out of their way to grab a smoke first and then going all the way back. The opposing team would have more than enough time to make a push and secure camo (even more so with a sniper watching it).

In the few situations where it happens that camo is about to respawn while someone has a smoke grenade, they will have to stay alive with it the whole time just in hopes of being able to use it as the opportune moment. And I can assure that at top levels, if someone was laying down a smoke at camo, most people would know to nade the shit out of it anyway.

I dunno though, overall I feel like it'd be a very situational addition, and it'd need to be done flawlessly to work well in Halo. It's not something I'd consider chaotic, confusing or detrimental to the pace of the game in the grand scheme of things, just an extra tool for mind games and to promote aggression when the map doesn't.

Lol no I meant smoke grenades. It was kinda a joke but kinda serious. The point is that if you need smoke grenades to pick up camo while a sniper is watching you then how are you going to pick up the smoke grenades without getting sniped if you don't have smoke grenades?

And it's really not true that power items are placed far from where they are useful. For the most part they are pretty useful as soon as they are acquired no matter your location. That said, think about where they are located on The Pit, Wizard/Warlock, Battle/Beaver Creek, Sanctuary, Rat Race, Chill Out, etc. The largest determining factors in placing power weapons are fairness and risk.

All that is kinda beside my point though, which I think you may have missed. If you place an OS on the other side of the map I'm going to go get it because it's very valuable. Same goes for sniper, rockets, etc. Unless you make whatever novelty item overpowered then players aren't going to seek it out. If I'm timing and traveling across the map for smoke grenades then they're probably a little overpowered. Assuming you haven't made it overpowered, the only way a novelty item is going to be used is if it is placed in locations where the item is practical. Another example of this is the mauler on construct back in the day. Players would have never made a conscious effort to travel across the map to get a mauler but when you put one at the top of each lift all the sudden it becomes very valuable. But do you think this helped the gameplay? Do you think kids crouching at the top of lifts with maulers were incredibly skilled?

Lol, I understand what you mean now, and while I see where you're coming from, like you said, different risks on how much the reward is worth it. Should smoke grenades spawn in sight of sniper tower with how much of advantage they'd provide? Most likely not.

And no I didn't mean to say that power items are placed far from where they are useful (most power items are useful no matter where) but usually, you don't spawn a shotgun in an area that motivates people to camp it. You don't spawn rockets where they're impossible to dodge. And so on. In most scenarios where you can grab a power item and it becomes very viable in the precise position you're in, then it's usually a key area of the map that you had to contest. Seeing how smoke grenades could potentially be advantageous for your opponents as well if used inappropriately, it's not game-breaking to place them in areas that typically you won't have to contest. Just keep them far from areas that would provide the smoke grenade user a significant advantage right off the bat.

Yes, I had missed your point. So long story short, you feel like if an item isn't good enough to warrant going out of your way to pick it up, then it's more or less pointless. I feel like that's very subjective. Personally when I played Construct I'd go out of my way to grab a Mauler especially if I knew people were camping up top. I know very well not everyone did, but how is other people's laziness my problem? If people don't want to go out of their way to grab that slight advantage, which, in the good hands, can make the difference between life and death, then it's their problem, not mine, nor the game's. We should strive to have a diversified (while not redundant) sandbox. Most people who never played CE wouldn't go out of their way to grab a plasma rifle, nor will all players will be able to make full use of it anyway. Does it make it useless though? Not at all.

That's a problem with how people think, not how the game works. Every kill and death matters, and you should aim to optimize kills and odds of survival as much as possible, whatever it takes.

Yes, I had missed your point. So long story short, you feel like if an item isn't good enough to warrant going out of your way to pick it up, then it's more or less pointless. I feel like that's very subjective. Personally when I played Construct I'd go out of my way to grab a Mauler especially if I knew people were camping up top. I know very well not everyone did, but how is other people's laziness my problem? If people don't want to go out of their way to grab that slight advantage, which, in the good hands, can make the difference between life and death, then it's their problem, not mine, nor the game's. We should strive to have a diversified (while not redundant) sandbox. Most people who never played CE wouldn't go out of their way to grab a plasma rifle, nor will all players will be able to make full use of it anyway. Does it make it useless though? Not at all.

That's a problem with how people think, not how the game works. Every kill and death matters, and you should aim to optimize kills and odds of survival as much as possible, whatever it takes.

I see your point and I've had debates with myself about that. The question though is really one of value. Fairly often I would find myself in this situation playing The Pit on H3. I would be top tower with a sniper rifle and I would know that the OS was coming up. I could leave my tower and get the OS but the problem is that I would be leaving my teammates without my support, I would be putting myself and my sniper in possible danger, and I would be putting less pressure on the opposing team. The OS was entirely too weak in Halo 3 and often times it just sits there because it's not nearly as valuable as it should be and the location acts like its extremely valuable.

Basically I'm questioning whether you taking the time to go get that mauler was actually a good decision? Were your teammates getting teamshot while you were running around (my dad would say with your finger up your ass). Did your teammates get awful spawns while they were playing 3 on 4 and dying? Were your opponents acquiring weapons that are more meaningful? Were they able to reorganize and get into better position during that time?

And the plasma rifle is a good example. The grenade launcher in Reach was another example of a fantastic weapon that kinda falls into the category. I'll think on this...

It's a dynamic mechanic that affects the game in a unique way (no damage / LoS blocker) pushing forward and increasing the potential of the games meta - something modern Halo is sorely lacking. 15-20 seconds bloom IMO seems fair in Halo terms. People will assume that's too long but the whole aspect that makes it interesting is LoS denial in what has become a very basic teamshot centric meta. Increased effectiveness as a line of sight blocker decreases the likelihood of use for cheaper exploits such as using it to get a singular item. It doesn't have to be Halo saving mechanic and also doesn't have to be implemented into every map / gametype to be something with value.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I like smoke, because as careh mentioned, it does add to the meta. Smoke has multiple uses. Not only used offensively, but defensively. drop the smoke to disrupt the lock-on on that new rocket (hydra is it?) or maybe even sword (which is a tactic used in titanfall)

also throw it one path to fake a push, while going another way. (Halo doesnt have as many one-way corridors as COD or CS though, like faking A while planting at B, so this is limited i guess)

also smoke on a objective is sometimes gives a false sense of security. you may not get to aim your shot, but it shows where to aim your grenades. then again, you can throw a smoke, fake a plant, draw out the nades, then plant.

i wouldnt say it should be treated as a power item, but it should be placed on certain maps selectively. a smokescreen isnt something that only your team can use, the other team can use it as an advantage just as much

I see what you're saying and it certainly make sense. However, the way I picture smoke grenades, they'd essentially be a power item of their own, lasting for about 4 to 6 seconds tops, on 1+ min respawns, capped at two "active" (picked-up) smoke grenades on the map. To use the Guardian example once more, if I wanted to add smoke grenades to that map, I'd place them in a remote location like around elbow/green or bottom blue/snipe lift. In a situation like the one I describe, it certainly wouldn't be viable for the team over at gold to attempt to "guarantee" themselves a camo pick-up by going out of their way to grab a smoke first and then going all the way back. The opposing team would have more than enough time to make a push and secure camo (even more so with a sniper watching it).

In the few situations where it happens that camo is about to respawn while someone has a smoke grenade, they will have to stay alive with it the whole time just in hopes of being able to use it as the opportune moment. And I can assure that at top levels, if someone was laying down a smoke at camo, most people would know to nade the shit out of it anyway.

I dunno though, overall I feel like it'd be a very situational addition, and it'd need to be done flawlessly to work well in Halo. It's not something I'd consider chaotic, confusing or detrimental to the pace of the game in the grand scheme of things, just an extra tool for mind games and to promote aggression when the map doesn't.

By making smoke grenades an on-map pickup, you basically doom them to irrelevancy right from the start.

It's like the mauler/shotgun on Pit - nobody goes out of their way to pick those up.

• Upvote (+1) 3

By making smoke grenades an on-map pickup, you basically doom them to irrelevancy right from the start.

It's like the mauler/shotgun on Pit - nobody goes out of their way to pick those up.

But what if they were put right in front of you at the start of the game when you spawn? 

Not literally right in front of you, but close enough so that it wouldn't be detrimental at all to go out of your way to pick them up.

Regarding Breakout, I was originally thinking that they could be placed by a really commonly picked up weapon at the start (e.g. the BR). People rush to the BR at the start and in turn pick up the smokes.

Then I realized by the time you get there, their usefulness has decreased alot because the enemy team has already spread out and may take unexpected routes or use unexpected lines of sight.

EDIT: Nm, just realized smokes can still be very useful late into a match of CS.

I'd have to disagree with that. There are a fair number of maps where a smoke could potentially be the most broken item NA and everyone would want one. Like The Pit for example if you smoked either plat while running a flag you'd see a million caps that never should've/would've happened so everyone would want that no matter where it was. Imagine your teammate in green box smokes the enemy plat and turns around to smoke your training. Those are the kinds of situations where you wouldn't put it on the map though hopefully. The problem is the Halo meta game has been trending more and more towards not pushing forward unless you have overwhelming advantage with teamshot and smokes could help shake that up a bit if done correctly in slayers since they seem hell bent on every power up/weapon spawning on stupidly long timers and weapons having slowish kill times after CE

Substitute smoke grenades in the same scenario, players would pick them up in every gametype on Pit:

• Instigating an overload / push through a smoke down one of the corridors
  • Smoking their Pit so that once you overload green / long side you can greatly increase the odds of getting players flanking through their 1st BR
  • Blocking training LoS while running a flag back
  • Smoking at the front of the side hills so that hill players can rotate and put shots on either side whilst covering himself
  • When play slows down angles such as smoking sword bridge and using the railings to have your sniper jump to spot top snipe (and obviously the fake of that once it becomes an established play)
  • Practically every contest for Rockets your odds would be improved by completely or partially (to lure them to peek that angle, EZ nades) smoking out their side
  • Upvote (+1) 2

But what if they were put right in front of you at the start of the game when you spawn? 

Not literally right in front of you, but close enough so that it wouldn't be detrimental at all to go out of your way to pick them up.

This is where things start getting a little hairy, mostly due to the fact that Halo is in such a fucked up state that even attempting to add something new and creative is going to fall flat on its face for a whole menagerie of interconnected reasons. Not only should there never be unused areas of the map, but nothing worth picking up should be easily accessible, nevermind on the way to your basic map destinations. It would be like if I put camo on Damnation just sitting right in the middle of shotgun walkway. Then you get into the propsects of maps being designed to have a strict number of power item placement positions, and the idea that you shouldn't be oversaturating the map with a large amount of items to split attention rather than promote cycling...etc. etc.

That all kind of gets away from what a smoke grenade is, though. As I said earlier, ultimately it's just a rehash of Halo 3 equipment. There's nothing wrong with the regen, power drainer, and flare in theory - in fact, theoretically speaking they're quite peachy additions to the "meta" of Halo. But they didn't work, because those kinds of things don't work in Halo. The logistics of a smoke grenade are a problem, too, as the line between "too big" and "not nearly big enough to be effective" is razor thin just like all of Halo's characteristics.

Think of it this way, harkening back to my three "rules". What are smoke grenades supposed to do? Theoretically, they're supposed to allow you to traverse a stretch of terrain that you normally shouldn't be able to cross. Well, why aren't you able to cross it...in a game that is all about constant movement? Either it's too damn big, or the map is designed like shit, or there's a weapon imbalance, or all of the above. This is what I mean by a "duct tape" solution. I mean, if we're just throwing darts at the wall on what we think would be cool to add to Halo, then I have absolutely no input on that. But I don't think smoke grenades are a smart addition to a game experience that's already inundated with both overpowered AND trivial items.

• Upvote (+1) 5

But they didn't work, because those kinds of things don't work in Halo.

Why?

This whole debate leads to another question: Is it even possible to make improvements if you take Halo 1 as a basis? (Speak: Are there possible improvements that don't lead to a gameplay more similar to Halo 1 eventually?)

I think it would be a nice addition. It would add more diversity to the meta. If the community ends up not liking them just disable them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this essentially adding the waterfall from shrine onto maps without a waterfall? I could see it being pretty good if used in that way.

Having one on map with non static timers would work I think.

Making breakout like cs go wouldn't be bad, like instead of low health, maybe make it to where your health doesn't recharge.

Limited pile of grenades per team, to choosefrom

1 smoke 1 flash/emp 1 frag etc so promotes teamwork?

Idk tho maybe I'm crazy

I like halo as halo so I don't need that many things, balance has always been my favorite part of this game.

smoke grenades don't seem halo to me. I would rather see some futuristic "bubble shield' type of grenade that makes a barrier that nothing can go past. I haven't really put much thought into it but I think it sounds cool.

if you dont have a shot then dont look at them, if you dont want to be looked at walk away. Or sprint away. Unbelievable what happened to the Halo community. i cant believe this is even a serious question. The point of halo is to control the map and do work on the enemy. How you want to do work if you cant see?

The point is not throw down smokes and cheese a flag. If you want to score you need to kill the enemy team, with skill not with gimmicks. If you have no aim or movement grab a shotgun and sit in a corner and shut up, but please dont ruin it more with youre stupid ideas.

I think people with those ideas are better off playing strategy games because FPS is obviously no their genre.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It's funny that you bring up smoke grenades because I was thinking a while back that smoke grenades would be a viable alternative to sprint

The game is broken because the teamshot meta has gotten so out control that you can't cross any sight lines whatosever.

So you either need one of 3 things

A) A weapon like the pistol that kills so overwhelming fast you can just obliterate people entrenched opponents who are peeking out

B) A movement mechanic like sprint that simply lets you get through these sight lines without dying

C) Something like smoke grenades which obscure LOS and to let you get through these sight lines without dying

smoke grenades don't seem halo to me. I would rather see some futuristic "bubble shield' type of grenade that makes a barrier that nothing can go past. I haven't really put much thought into it but I think it sounds cool.

Halo 3 tried it, it benefited the game in no way overall, and was quite detrimental to the pace of the game. People were able to get away with stupid pushes and drop a bubble last second, it buffed CQC weapons tenfold, made "guaranteed" kills impossible. Was horrible.

That all kind of gets away from what a smoke grenade is, though. As I said earlier, ultimately it's just a rehash of Halo 3 equipment. There's nothing wrong with the regen, power drainer, and flare in theory - in fact, theoretically speaking they're quite peachy additions to the "meta" of Halo. But they didn't work, because those kinds of things don't work in Halo. The logistics of a smoke grenade are a problem, too, as the line between "too big" and "not nearly big enough to be effective" is razor thin just like all of Halo's characteristics.

Think of it this way, harkening back to my three "rules". What are smoke grenades supposed to do? Theoretically, they're supposed to allow you to traverse a stretch of terrain that you normally shouldn't be able to cross. Well, why aren't you able to cross it...in a game that is all about constant movement? Either it's too damn big, or the map is designed like shit, or there's a weapon imbalance, or all of the above. This is what I mean by a "duct tape" solution. I mean, if we're just throwing darts at the wall on what we think would be cool to add to Halo, then I have absolutely no input on that. But I don't think smoke grenades are a smart addition to a game experience that's already inundated with both overpowered AND trivial items.

IMO I think there are significant differences between smoke grenades and how most equipment in H3 worked. Power drain served the same role as frags, except 10 times easier to use and more powerful, and the defensive ones all pretty much did the same thing -- save a person who was about to die at the very last second, and break the flow anywhere from 5 to 20 seconds. At the very least, we should aim not to repeat these mistakes. I don't see what makes it objectively impossible for smoke grenades to work in Halo. I do, however, agree that it needs to be done to perfection to work. That's why I ALREADY listed a few traits that smoke grenades should have (e.g. 4-6 seconds duration tops, smoke radius covering about 2-3 characters' width, capped at 2 active grenades per map, 1 min+ respawns) in order not to break everything that works about Halo. I also think it shouldn't affect RRR at all.

But even then, in order to work, you'd need a ridiculous amount of testing at the top level. And even then, 343 would not be able to make it work. Not without the help of people who are on top of this kind of shit (might still be a stretch). It's no secret that a game like Halo 5 would benefit from it though, because it is a fact: maps will forever be stretched out in relation to what devs consider to be a good base running (not sprint) speed, and that's a glaring issue for most people.

Anyhow... the final verdict I have on the situation is this: Overall it could add a lot to the meta without just dumbing the game down, help alleviate how big some of the maps are, and I think it could be done and work well in the right hands... but I also think it won't be done right if it ever happens because it would require an insane amount of thinking, balancing and fine-tuning, and I sure am not waiting on 343 to be able to pull this off without external help, so whatever I guess.

Kinda repeated myself there at the end but eh.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is where things start getting a little hairy, mostly due to the fact that Halo is in such a fucked up state that even attempting to add something new and creative is going to fall flat on its face for a whole menagerie of interconnected reasons. 

That all kind of gets away from what a smoke grenade is, though. As I said earlier, ultimately it's just a rehash of Halo 3 equipment. There's nothing wrong with the regen, power drainer, and flare in theory - in fact, theoretically speaking they're quite peachy additions to the "meta" of Halo. But they didn't work, because those kinds of things don't work in Halo

Think of it this way, harkening back to my three "rules". What are smoke grenades supposed to do? Theoretically, they're supposed to allow you to traverse a stretch of terrain that you normally shouldn't be able to cross. 

So I'm confused if this thread is supposed to be in the context of "Would Smoke Grenades be good for Halo 5?", or "Could Smoke Grenades work with the meta of halo in a positive way?". If this is supposed to be talking about Halo 5, or how to fix the fact that the maps are garbage, then no I am not suggesting that they should add smoke grenades. 

But that's not what I am talking about. careh explained what I was trying to get at 50 times better then I could.

It's a dynamic mechanic that affects the game in a unique way (no damage / LoS blocker) pushing forward and increasing the potential of the games meta - something modern Halo is sorely lacking. 15-20 seconds bloom IMO seems fair in Halo terms. People will assume that's too long but the whole aspect that makes it interesting is LoS denial in what has become a very basic teamshot centric meta. Increased effectiveness as a line of sight blocker decreases the likelihood of use for cheaper exploits such as using it to get a singular item. It doesn't have to be Halo saving mechanic and also doesn't have to be implemented into every map / gametype to be something with value.

I bolded a couple of things in your post that I wanted to reply to:

>ultimately it's just a rehash of Halo 3 equipment

I disagree completely. Halo 3 equipment was fundamentally broken. I would venture to say nearly as broken as any Reach AA. Bubble shield turned any doorway into an impenetrable fortress; regen is literally a "I don't feel like dying right now" button. That lift thing was probably the least broken piece of H3 equipment, and it was essentially useless for competitive play. 

>theoretically speaking they're quite peachy additions to the "meta" of Halo

How? Before Halo 3, I've never heard someone say how they wish they could throw an impenetrable force-field out of their back pocket. Nor did I ever hear anyone talk about how they wished they could sit on top of sniper spawn and eat bullets for days with a regen, so they could have literal hours to line up their "sick noscopes". H3 equipment was a joke, and nothing like what I am talking about with the simple smoke grenade I am trying to describe.

>those kinds of things don't work in Halo

You are comparing apples to game-breaking features of Halo 3. Not a fair comparison. 

>What are smoke grenades supposed to do? Theoretically, they're supposed to allow you to traverse a stretch of terrain that you normally shouldn't be able to cross. 

This is absolutely not what I am suggesting their use should be at all. I am saying it would be useful to block a certain LoS, in order to add to the meta by making it less linear. I'm having trouble describing in detail the scenarios this could be used, but it's not simply to get places you shouldn't be able to.

Smoke grenades are generally for being sneaky...spartans are anything but sneaky. Did you not see the Locke trailer today where he ground pounded a mile down thru a building and then drop kicked a banshee? 

Smoke grenades are generally for being sneaky...spartans are anything but sneaky. Did you not see the Locke trailer today where he ground pounded a mile down thru a building and then drop kicked a banshee?

Well according to the lore...

Lol that trailer was garbage

• Upvote (+1) 1

Shield doors were a dynamic that affected the game in a new way. That didn't work out so well. Certainly didn't increase the meta. And you want a smoke grenade to last 15-20 seconds? Is that some sort of joke? This is waiting on an armor lock/bubble shield kid all over again. This can't be how this community wants to move forward. Can't be. It's like all the years of Bungie and 343 adding dumb shit have started to brainwash us. 

Pretty much what I've been saying for the majority of this thread...

Regarding Breakout, I was originally thinking that they could be placed by a really commonly picked up weapon at the start (e.g. the BR). People rush to the BR at the start and in turn pick up the smokes.

Then I realized by the time you get there, their usefulness has decreased alot because the enemy team has already spread out and may take unexpected routes or use unexpected lines of sight.

EDIT: Nm, just realized smokes can still be very useful late into a match of CS.

Go back and read my previous posts. If you're placing smoke grenades in the areas where they are practical then you haven't added anything to the meta. You haven't added any skill. You've done the equivalent of putting a mauler at the top of the lifts on Construct. You've diminished the value of the sword. You've essentially set a player up to get easy kills who's done nothing to deserve that. 

Why?

This whole debate leads to another question: Is it even possible to make improvements if you take Halo 1 as a basis? (Speak: Are there possible improvements that don't lead to a gameplay more similar to Halo 1 eventually?)

That depends on who you ask. Some CE purists would probably say it's perfect and almost any change would harm the game. I would argue that while more things were broken, there were several things that improved from CE to Halo 2. I think in most situations the transition to lifts and ramps and away from ladders was a good one. Beaver Creek is a better map than Battle Creek. Warlock is a better map than Wizard. Imagine Midship with a ladder to the top of the bases. There are several others that are more controversial that I won't mention because I don't want to get into small debates that aren't really important to the topic... But in my opinion it's absolutely possible to improve and alter Halo but I don't believe smoke grenades are one of those things.

Shield doors were a dynamic that affected the game in a new way. That didn't work out so well. Certainly didn't increase the meta. And you want a smoke grenade to last 15-20 seconds? Is that some sort of joke?

Think for a moment about why shield doors are so shitty:

You can see through the shield, you know if he is standing there, but there is nothing you can do to kill him. As I'm sure we've all seen, it almost invariably leads to the "both players standing right next to the shield waiting for the other to make the first move" thing we all hate so bad.

A smoke grenade works on almost the exact opposite principle:

You can't see what's in the smoke, you can't tell if your opponent is there, but you can kill him if he is there. I know you think 15 seconds is way too long, but think about how bad of a fucking decision it would be to actually stay in the smoke for its duration...

You have no idea what your opponents are doing for 15 seconds. Your opponents have 15 seconds to get better positions/weapons etc. You are completely screwed because they can easily just nade the hell out of you. Even if they charge you through the smoke, you still don't even have an advantage over them because you only have access to the same information as them. You both don't know where eachother are, and there is no way to capitalize on that fact because you are both still inherently on equal playing ground.

Contrast this with shield door, as you compared it to. The first person to push is inherently at a disadvantage to the person who waits.

Think about how much a game like halo 1 revolves around anticipating what your opponents do. I've been watching missingno's commentaries a lot, the amount of shit he does in anticipation of an enemies next move is insane. Shit like, "I saw my teammate kill a guy at bottom red from gay room, so I watched for him to spawn at red 2. When he did I knew his teammate either gave him that spawn from near bottom portal, or got a lucky random. So I told my teammate to make sure the guy didn't give his teammate a random from green room. Then I grenaded camo down, and threw a nade at top portal and rocket door.". That wasn't stuff he actually said, but it's damn close.

This is what I think smoke grenades have the potential to affect in a positive way.

• Upvote (+1) 1