Hasuku CE

H1/CE XBC alternative.

Did you forward your ports? Did you download winpcap? Is winpcap updated? Did you make sure it's selected in the settings tab? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program? What kind of router do you have? Who is your service provider?

Yeah man did all that!

I think what it boiled down to was my Netgear router wasn't really opening ports even though it would show it as opened. (Through multiple firmware updates too)

For example, hosts I would put in the DMZ would still not have unrestricted access with various applications.

I could join a XBC server every now and then but literally could never host my own game over the years of trying to make it work. Hahah

So MCC even within its glaring shortcomings is still a blessing for me!

In all the years I've played XBC, the one thing that stands out the most over MCC is that no one ever quit. Simply put, the generation that played halo on XBC from 02-06 were not quitters like today's generation. Modding an xbox and playing on XBC is too complex and takes too much effort for the kids of today.

• Upvote (+1) 1

In all the years I've played XBC, the one thing that stands out the most over MCC is that no one ever quit. Simply put, the generation that played halo on XBC from 02-06 were not quitters like today's generation. Modding an xbox and playing on XBC is too complex and takes too much effort for the kids of today.

well xbc is gone so

everything looks... metallic? like theres a certain sheen on all the maps. I'm sure the sounds are affecting my opinion but its still there. 480p halo ce looks sharp but it does not look like mcc.

camo dude is the silver surfer up close

I disagree, looks similar to og to me. Just sharper and smoother thanks to 60fps.

man i almost feel like playing it just to remember how much i hate playing off host. do you have 2?

No its just me. I could get another but he's not a competitive player. I've never played H1 on Xlink, is it pretty bad compared to XBC?

im willing to play but only if we can get enough for 2s so i think we shall have to plan this in advance.

You guys should switch to xbslink 

http://www.seuffert.biz/xbslink/

It's a direct tunneling service so there is less latency 

Also is anyone interested in running Halo 1 Final/1.5 games over link? I think Hasuku was trying to get games going but I'm not sure what happened