Teapot

Halo CE Spawn System (incomplete)

are there any videos of more good forced spawns? i pick up on some from watching streams but mostly just hangem and priz

are there any videos of more good forced spawns? i pick up on some from watching streams but mostly just hangem and priz

Yeah there are definitely more but off the top of my head there's one on Damny that's kinda common. If you push from sniper up to green room you can stand in the tunnel about half way up and spawn your teammate above you on the platform looking at portal. A lot of forced spawns are risky but this is an example of an aggressive forced spawn that can help buy you some time and get control of green. even if your partner spawns and dies but is able to slow down anyone pushing port you have a bit more time to get up to green and chances are you'll spawn your partner with you somewhere in green.

Can we pull some strings and make this the most +repped post on the forum?

Doubt it will be cause I've seen some of the higher rep posts and they're pretty good. It'd be nice to turn super sayain though.

Awesome, glad you finally posted this!

Right? Took long enough, I just wish I had the effort to go through and post literally everything I know. I had planned on including every random specifically but man that'll take some time.

Send this to Waypoint,

If anyone wants to forward it there go for it. Just make sure to credit insidious chaos theory and mintograde. It's all their info that I just attempted to organize.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I literally had an orgasm. This kind of nerdism, knowledge and dedications is amazing. Can't +rep you enough.

I literally had an orgasm. This kind of nerdism, knowledge and dedications is amazing. Can't +rep you enough.

I don't know where insidious went, unless I'm tagging his name wrong. He played a major role in the nerdiness :) The three I credit though are seriously geniuses and this type of information would absolutely be known only to top players and they've made it available for everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know where insidious went, unless I'm tagging his name wrong. He played a major role in the nerdiness :) The three I credit though are seriously geniuses and this type of information would absolutely be known only to top players and they've made it available for everyone.

I bow for everone you mentioned.

Missingno has a ton of videos on every map that shows and explains all of the spawns.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@insidi0us

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd loved this info in the xbc times  :(

Hopefully we get a decent ranking system soon!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Raising a glass in the form of +1s to the Spartans who sacrificed themselves over and over for science and math. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

insanely helpful, man.  I've been playing a ton of the H1 playlist, doing fine overall but then getting completely obliterated by Toxin, Snip, Patch, and whoever else ... this will really help me to improve

As a pitiful CE scrub, I really appreciate this post and respect the time it took to do it.

Also, @@chaosTheory, thank you and @@Missingno for your insight into Halo 1. You've converted me.

Thanks for including my videos bud.  Always nice to get a few more eyeballs on those.  If this playlist ever gets ranks, that'll give me the motivation I need to finish the other videos I have planned.

Man Halo 1 is/was awesome.  Nice write up, glad a new generation is getting to see this...

• Upvote (+1) 2