Sign in to follow this  
HaNz

500K FFA Tournament Practice Thread

GT: iiSaviour

Fair warning, I have not played Halo 4 in weeks, but the tourney has me interested.

Uhh a little leak if you know them would be awesome 

Go to OGhostayame's fileshare. Download the v4FFA gametype. Load up a map and see what 3 maps are in the description. Those are the 3 maps they're using.

you still in NJ hanz? always looking for more h1 players to lan with. I tried asking KC a while ago but i don't think he's interested

you still in NJ hanz? always looking for more h1 players to lan with. I tried asking KC a while ago but i don't think he's interested

Yup, haven't lanned it in a while tho. Every 8 months everyone in our lan crew just randomly disappears then randomly comes back with a vengeance for h1 lol.  What area you live in?

Morris County.

Theres a place in Kearny that hosts and there are some players down in PA who are trying to start hosting. I think I was about an hour 15 north of KC if that puts any perspective on it.

where do you live?

I'm gonna be playing FFA's all from 7pm all through the night so send me a msg/post in here if you're trying to play

Morris County.

Theres a place in Kearny that hosts and there are some players down in PA who are trying to start hosting. I think I was about an hour 15 north of KC if that puts any perspective on it.

where do you live?

o hshit just saw this, i live in neptune. pretty much on the beach in central nj, close to belmar.

I'm gonna be playing FFA's all from 7pm all through the night so send me a msg/post in here if you're trying to play

I'll be on.

Morris County.

where do you live?

Yo Teapot. Please let me know if any LANs in PA are going down. I live 20 mins outside of Philly in the suburbs and I would love to LAN/setup a LAN anytime.

I will be hosting FFAs tomorrow (Monday) at 12pm EST. I'll be hosting them the whole night.

Message "The Frenetic" for an invite

Uhh a little leak if you know them would be awesome

They posted the game types on waypoint... Better start running ffa swat guys lmao no joke...

Week 1: infinity rumble

Week 2: rumble swat

Week 3: rumble pro

Week 4: rumble grab bag

Week 5: legendary rumble

Source: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo4globalchampionship/schedule

Scroll down to the bottom and click the arrows that go left or right to switch the week.

I wonder what legendary slayer is...."it'll be the game type that bridges the casual and competitive communities" HAHA we will see about that.