Sign in to follow this  
SAYOCEAN

GoodGame/EG looking for freelance video editors

I think I can speak for most of the community in saying that we appreciate you encouraging EG and CLG to pick up Halo teams.

Really gave this community a confidence boost  :)   :weback: #BleedBlue

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hi Halo fans,

I'm Kelby and I work in talent and sales for GoodGame; a creative content and talent management agency that was acquired by Twitch in December of last year. I've been a long-time Halo fan and was responsible for encouraging both EG and CLG to acquire the teams they ended up signing. I'm posting here today because EG is looking to create more content for their Halo team and are needing to outsource to an independent contractor to take on the work they've envisioned. As it stands, GoodGame has three full-time editors working on a slew of projects beyond just e-sports oriented content, and the group feels it would be best to outreach to the community itself to take on some of these projects.

As such, I'm looking for talented, creative freelance video editors (even if it's primarily for gameplay montages) interested in contractual work from GoodGame, specifically for Evil Geniuses.

Without going into crazy detail on each project, I'd love to start by reaching out here on this forum and encourage those aspiring video editors out there looking for some paid work to submit their reels/samples. If we feel your quality of work fits with our vision, we'll reach out and get things started.

@@Snipetality @@Hastings @@Muggsy @@CJnEw001
  • Upvote (+1) 1

@@Primely has already worked with Snipedown to make his Clip-off video in a very limited amount of time. He knows his stuff, does some great work!

Do you need quality event footage to edit with? I'm a freelance videographer/photographer currently on UMGs production team but looking to branch into Halo as well. Check out my site in my sig.

Thanks

Do you need quality event footage to edit with? I'm a freelance videographer/photographer currently on UMGs production team but looking to branch into Halo as well. Check out my site in my sig.

Thanks

I will vouch for Cap here. I've worked with him before and his work is always amazing.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey Kelby,

I'm an avid Halo fan, player, and video editor.

Been following competitive Halo since early H3.

Have logged about 150,000 kills.

Have a diploma in Television and New Media Production.
EG is the best, Roy's our Boy.

Here is a montage I edited, featuring gameplay from myself:

https://youtu.be/4fliSJIfclE

I'm heavily invested in montage theory.
Would probably be good friends with Lxthul *shrug*

Thanks,

KC

Hi Halo fans,

I'm Kelby and I work in talent and sales for GoodGame; a creative content and talent management agency that was acquired by Twitch in December of last year. I've been a long-time Halo fan and was responsible for encouraging both EG and CLG to acquire the teams they ended up signing. I'm posting here today because EG is looking to create more content for their Halo team and are needing to outsource to an independent contractor to take on the work they've envisioned. As it stands, GoodGame has three full-time editors working on a slew of projects beyond just e-sports oriented content, and the group feels it would be best to outreach to the community itself to take on some of these projects.

As such, I'm looking for talented, creative freelance video editors (even if it's primarily for gameplay montages) interested in contractual work from GoodGame, specifically for Evil Geniuses. 

Without going into crazy detail on each project, I'd love to start by reaching out here on this forum and encourage those aspiring video editors out there looking for some paid work to submit their reels/samples. If we feel your quality of work fits with our vision, we'll reach out and get things started.

I sent you an email :D