Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Halo CE 2v2 Tournament Registration Thread

I might have missed it but are you entering in this? Out of the usual beyond guys that typically post about CE, you're one of the best correct? I've played with numerous people here but it's been a while. There were a lot of older people who I expected to be good who were just complete ass at CE despite sounding like they knew what they were talking about.

I'm in. If you want to see how good I am play me and my 2s partner slim. We're okay.

I'm in. If you want to see how good I am play me and my 2s partner slim. We're okay.

I'm pretty rusty just from giving up on MCC alone but I doubt being a little rusty would make that much of a difference. I've watched you stream but I think you were streaming with Cujjer. I know who slim is and I assume that's who you're playing with in the tournament.. Awesome man you guys for sure have the best shot out of the the guys I consider the beyond h1 guys. Stream if possible and if so I'll promote the shit out of it and hopefully get some other people to tweet it out.

Since they're making fixes and shit, I'll probably come back to Halo again and would love to play the higher skilled guys. I got an opportunity to play a lot of old school pros but still don't have an actual 2's partner that I feel comfortable with. It'd probably be BigShow is anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Team Name: Demise

GT: BrutalityZR

GT: DbS Gh0st

Finally getting my brother to play Halo with me again. GLHF everyone!

After playing a couple games, he raged. We will no longer be competing in this tournament. Lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1