Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Halo CE 2v2 Tournament Registration Thread

How will seed/host be determined?

As far as I know this and a few other questions haven't been answered. Guess we'll just find out on tournament day?

How will seed/host be determined?

Seeds are random.

Host:

Higher seed game 1

Lower seed game 2

Higher seed game 3

You can't pass host to the other squad if you do not want to host.  Just gotta play  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team Name: Suspect 

XBL GamerTags: Dr M0NTAGE & ThreeShotPistol

Game Played: The New Suspect Halo CE aka MCC :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seeds are random.

Host:

Higher seed game 1

Lower seed game 2

Higher seed game 3

You can't pass host to the other squad if you do not want to host.  Just gotta play  :halo:

Does lower seed pick team color?

legend can't play so now this:

Team Ohio -

The 2gre

The NistiC

:)

How often does Legend NOT back out?

Team Name: Demise

GT: BrutalityZR

GT: DbS Gh0st

Finally getting my brother to play Halo with me again. GLHF everyone!

• Upvote (+1) 2

When are the brackets released?  

Yesterday, you're up against Ogre 2 and Nistic in round one. 

Roybox

L am Royborg

EG Lunchbox

MOAR PROS PLEASE.

lookin at you @@RyaNoob! Remember the whole intricacies thing? While not finished, I had posted some very deep stuff regarding CE. Word on the street is you're a bit of a nerd when it comes to looking into the depth of games or finding new things. I hope you get a chance to read this, and if you do I hope you enjoy! 

Anyone else in the tournament want to do some last minute studying.. here ya go

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9497-halo-ce-spawn-system-incomplete/?hl=%2Bhalo+%2Bspawn

• Upvote (+1) 3

lookin at you @@RyaNoob! Remember the whole intricacies thing? While not finished, I had posted some very deep stuff regarding CE. Word on the street is you're a bit of a nerd when it comes to looking into the depth of games or finding new things. I hope you get a chance to read this, and if you do I hope you enjoy! 

He got 1st rounded when he tried backing up his talk. Don't hold your breath.

He got 1st rounded when he tried backing up his talk. Don't hold your breath.

I was in the stream/chat and the thread when shit hit the fan lol. Do you remember who he played? I know they played some decent people, you know not top 20 or w/e but people who knew the depth of the game. If not it's all good. Sucks to not have a lot of the actual h1 guys play, but I understand it's MCC and not Halo 1. I'm glad to see some pros, but glad to see the beyond guys entering, as well as old faces I remember like Nick Hobbes and Cizzats, or Hali and Soulja.

I might have missed it but are you entering in this? Out of the usual beyond guys that typically post about CE, you're one of the best correct? I've played with numerous people here but it's been a while. There were a lot of older people who I expected to be good who were just complete ass at CE despite sounding like they knew what they were talking about.