Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Halo CE 2v2 Tournament Registration Thread

Xbox needs to be "on" in order to access Fileshare ? wot?

The only way to access a file share is to look at it through a players profile on the roster. The only way to show up on the roster is to have your account logged in and sitting on MCC.

I'm not leaving my Xbox on for long periods of times just so people can download the settings, I shouldn't have to. I will normally just leave it on all day when the tournament is about to start.

Blame 343 for their awful design choices when it came to file sharing.

An alternative is to also add the account and find it on the campaign leaderboards but of course, they randomly reset so I need to get on Halo and speedrun through a level to show up there again.

The only way to access a file share is to look at it through a players profile on the roster. The only way to show up on the roster is to have your account logged in and sitting on MCC.

I'm not leaving my Xbox on for long periods of times just so people can download the settings, I shouldn't have to. I will normally just leave it on all day when the tournament is about to start.

Blame 343 for their awful design choices when it came to file sharing.

An alternative is to also add the account and find it on the campaign leaderboards but of course, they randomly reset so I need to get on Halo and speedrun through a level to show up there again.

694.png wtf 343i ?

• Upvote (+1) 1

We often settled host/teams by high score on twisted systems....

Also I agree with Ogre 2 that you start with Chilly and go left, but I disagree with the 7 game series.  The real series is the 9 game series which also includes wizard and longest.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Team: Get Houdini'd

Players: Bobby Blitz

dank team nTrix CE

Have you fixed your connection?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can someone tell me how I add the Beyond Settings? I don't know where to go to get them.

The account will be online the day of the tournament to download settings.

I was reading the rules page it says you can do a test run on a different map to test lag. I would definately do that with him.

• Upvote (+1) 1