Automaton

ASTRO Spartans: Halo CE 2v2 Tournament Registration Thread

when do signups end

Can a mod or a person in charge of the tournament please answer this question.

Team Name: Random and Poly

Gamertag 1: Polyick

Gamertag 2: Mr Random Ideas

• Upvote (+1) 1

when do signups end

Can a mod or a person in charge of the tournament please answer this question.

Sorry we missed these. There's no exact date that we close them but it's normally 2-3 days before the tournament so we have time to set up brackets and any issues ahead of the day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry we missed these. There's no exact date that we close them but it's normally 2-3 days before the tournament so we have time to set up brackets and any issues ahead of the day.

Not a problem Moa, thank you for the response. I am still trying to find a teammate for the tournament, that's why I was curious when the deadline was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@CyReN @@Clicked

I don't know much about how to achieve this, but some say it's not that hard and he just hosts the other person's stream on his own stream.. maybe someone else can shed some light on this but I think it'd be really cool to have.

I don't know much about how to achieve this, but some say it's not that hard and he just hosts the other person's stream on his own stream.. maybe someone else can shed some light on this but I think it'd be really cool to have.

Well, I mean if he can show his desktop on twitch he could just pull up a stream in his browser and go to town right??