CyReN

$500,000 Halo 4 Tourney by 343 Industries

You should really look into some glue so your loose mind stays in place.

-Inversion

The irony when you misspell "synonyms" when searching for synonyms for loose on Google.

The irony when you misspell "synonyms" when searching for synonyms for loose on Google.

this is the beautiful and terrible thing about Google - we're almost at the point where you don't need to know how to spell anything. I admittedly just slam my keyboard in the general direction of what I'm trying to search for, and it generally gets me where I need to be.

Also, can't wait to reveal more on July 1. Gonna be cool.

• Upvote (+1) 4

this is the beautiful and terrible thing about Google - we're almost at the point where you don't need to know how to spell anything. I admittedly just slam my keyboard in the general direction of what I'm trying to search for, and it generally gets me where I need to be.

I hope this is also a seeding for a 4v4 :)

Haha, yeah. This is so true. 

I can't wait for more details on this!

Pistolas talent shined through in Halo 2 because of his raw aggression, extreme accuracy and ability with BXR/ BXB. He didn't have the drive to win FFA like those monsters! 

That's not saying I wouldn't enjoy seeing him there though!

Gonna be a complete joke just like the truck was. Leave it to a lofty company like 343 to produce a shitty game, sell the rights to virgin gaming, and pretend to promote competitive gaming by throwing lame PR-influenced show matches. guarantee it will be played on 40" monitors with stupid wireless controllers and shit. EDIT: IF IT'S EVEN ON LAN

• Downvote (-1) 9

Gonna be a complete joke just like the truck was. Leave it to a lofty company like 343 to produce a shitty game, sell the rights to virgin gaming, and pretend to promote competitive gaming by throwing lame PR-influenced show matches. guarantee it will be played on 40" monitors with stupid wireless controllers and shit. EDIT: IF IT'S EVEN ON LAN

Your negitivity is sickening please stop

:bravo:

They already confirmed some LAN qualifiers and LAN finals, though. Stop acting so spoilt, be grateful they're doing anything for us.

They already confirmed some LAN qualifiers and LAN finals, though. Stop acting so spoilt, be grateful they're doing anything for us.

You guys forget so quickly that they shipped a game without de-scope, a 5 shot kill BR, and sprint. And it took them entirely too long to fix SOME of their mistakes. I am not grateful for that.

• Downvote (-1) 2

You guys forget so quickly that they shipped a game without de-scope, a 5 shot kill BR, and sprint. And it took them entirely too long to fix SOME of their mistakes. I am not grateful for that.

That is the past. There's no point dwelling on the past because there is nothing we can do about it. 

The only thing we can do is look forward to the future, keep giving them our constructive criticism and do it in a fashion that isn't disrespectful. Everyone makes mistakes, we're all humans after all.

That is the past. There's no point dwelling on the past because there is nothing we can do about it. 

The only thing we can do is look forward to the future, keep giving them our constructive criticism and do it in a fashion that isn't disrespectful. Everyone makes mistakes, we're all humans after all.

No point in dwelling on the past. We should have forgotten the holocaust 20 years ago amirite? The point here is that 343 does not care about their mistakes. Have fun watching their TV show.

• Downvote (-1) 3

No point in dwelling on the past. We should have forgotten the holocaust 20 years ago amirite? The point here is that 343 does not care about their mistakes. Have fun watching their TV show.

Comparing halo 4 at the beginning to now and the holocaust is not even in the same ballpark just stop

I think it would be awesome if they had it setup by regions - 

FFA for North American Players and a Separate FFA for EU players and then have the best players from around the world meet up at the end on LAN like how COD did it.  So cool to be able to see some hidden talent from across the pond + the best FFA player in the world.

We’ll kick off the tournament at the Rooster Teeth Expo (RTX) in Austin, TX from July 5-7

all of the questions you have will be answered on July 1

:\

I think the whole tournament is going to be online. Bravo said more info will be released July 1st so I guess we will have all our answers then!

I'm looking forward to this, should help build some halo hype! LFG