TheFloyd

10 Bold Prediction for HCS Season 2

This will be last season of good Halo. So lets enjoy it!

Season 2 will be april-july. Season 3 will be August-october Still H2a.

This is the last year of good Halo. Halo 5 doesn't have any potential.Usually games that "have potential" really suck, but Halo 5 doesn't even have that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Optic won't place top 6 all season. I know this is off-topic because this thread is for bold statements. Just had to put it out there.

Now for my bold statement; C9 will not place out of top 3 all season. People will realize ACE and Ninja are top 32 players.

Good for you for making such bold predictions. Because they're for sure out there lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The forge community will get screwed over big time and only Tesla will be added to the map roster, because pro's like it. (Because it is a familiar map that is easy to 'learn' as the design has been played for over a decade now)

Didn't 343 say they did not want any Midship inspired maps or 2b2t maps, or is that because they've already decided to add Tesla and want one other one?

Season 2 Bold Predictions:

1) Ryanoob will stay on a team for more than one event.

2) Ninja will stop streaming on Twitch.TV.

3) Suddoths will finish outside the Top 8. (It's bold because they haven't yet at a LAN in H2A.)

4) None of the new Forge maps will be a Midship inspired map, even despite the Forge submission rules. (HA YEAH RIGHT)

5) We will break 50,000 Viewers for Season 2 Finals.

6) Maven will predict someone other than Lethul to win an event.

7) 3 Plots gametype, to prepare for H5 Strongholds.

8) A CoD org will branch into Halo.

9) The first HCS Cup will be won by a team other than EG.

10) 343's "Pro" team will lose an online series On Host.

Didn't 343 say they did not want any Midship inspired maps or 2b2t maps, or is that because they've already decided to add Tesla and want one other one?

It is a bold prediction lol

However they did say that indeed, however they've adjusted their requirements since then. Not sure if they are interested in 2base-2towers maps though.

Season 2 will be april-july. Season 3 will be August-october Still H2a.

This is the last year of good Halo. Halo 5 doesn't have any potential.Usually games that "have potential" really suck, but Halo 5 doesn't even have that.

Well I don't think season 3 will be using H2A any more.

Battlefront and CoD will come our Oct/Nov and 343/MS would be stupid to go up against those two..

I think we will see the first H5G lan event in August, the game itself will release in September and season 3 will be using H5G, so, since I don't know much about actual pro gaming, my only bold prediction would be that season 2 will be the last to use H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Was reading an ESPN article about bold predictions for the NCAA tourney and figured it'd be interesting to see what people would predict for season 2 of HCS.

My 10 Bold Predictions

1. EG won't win the finals.
  2. Cloud9 will be in the championship match at the finals.
  3. The Sudds won't place top 8 again.(This is something I actually don't think is that bold).
  4. Ninjas team will place top 4 in Atlanta.(If you lose a series to the sudds, you are amazing at the following event, Example: Noble Black)
  5. Naded will finally win an event.
  6. Optic won't place top 4 all season.
  7. Finals will reach 75k viewers.
  8. Pistola will win MVP of an event.
  9. Ninjas team beats Cloud9 in a slayer game with Ninja killing Hysteria and following it up with a teabag resulting in FiS punching Ninja.
  10. And the boldest prediction. MCC will work as intended meaning, ranks(that work), dedicated servers etc.(I know I know, more of a dream than possibility.)

What's some of your guys predictions.

I can't not like this. 

Was reading an ESPN article about bold predictions for the NCAA tourney and figured it'd be interesting to see what people would predict for season 2 of HCS.

My 10 Bold Predictions

• EG won't win the finals.
  • Cloud9 will be in the championship match at the finals.
  • The Sudds won't place top 8 again.(This is something I actually don't think is that bold).
  • Ninjas team will place top 4 in Atlanta.(If you lose a series to the sudds, you are amazing at the following event, Example: Noble Black)
  • Naded will finally win an event.
  • Optic won't place top 4 all season.
  • Finals will reach 75k viewers.
  • Pistola will win MVP of an event.
  • Ninjas team beats Cloud9 in a slayer game with Ninja killing Hysteria and following it up with a teabag resulting in FiS punching Ninja.
  • And the boldest prediction. MCC will work as intended meaning, ranks(that work), dedicated servers etc.(I know I know, more of a dream than possibility.)
What's some of your guys predictions.

All of these are possible, with the exception of the latter part of #9. I won't allow that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 tweets about every S2 event on the @Halo twitter account. It´s sounds crazy, and maybe it is. But who dares wins so I put my money on that.

APG will stay on Denial for all of S2 and the beginning of S3, making it his longest tenure with a team ever at four straight events.