TheFloyd

10 Bold Prediction for HCS Season 2

Was reading an ESPN article about bold predictions for the NCAA tourney and figured it'd be interesting to see what people would predict for season 2 of HCS.

My 10 Bold Predictions

1. EG won't win the finals.
  2. Cloud9 will be in the championship match at the finals.
  3. The Sudds won't place top 8 again.(This is something I actually don't think is that bold).
  4. Ninjas team will place top 4 in Atlanta.(If you lose a series to the sudds, you are amazing at the following event, Example: Noble Black)
  5. Naded will finally win an event.
  6. Optic won't place top 4 all season.
  7. Finals will reach 75k viewers.
  8. Pistola will win MVP of an event.
  9. Ninjas team beats Cloud9 in a slayer game with Ninja killing Hysteria and following it up with a teabag resulting in FiS punching Ninja.
  10. And the boldest prediction. MCC will work as intended meaning, ranks(that work), dedicated servers etc.(I know I know, more of a dream than possibility.)

What's some of your guys predictions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sudds to place 7th at the end of the season. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

A forge map will be added, and most of the HCS discussion will revolve around bashing said map.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The forge community will get screwed over big time and only Tesla will be added to the map roster, because pro's like it. (Because it is a familiar map that is easy to 'learn' as the design has been played for over a decade now)

• Upvote (+1) 9

Warriors v2 will be a top 4 team once Ninja has his eye surgery, and they get tons of practice in. People have to remember Ninja is basically playing with one eye right now, has said a few times on stream that the cataract in his eye has gotten bad to the point that he can't see out of it anymore when he closes his other eye. They all seem like they all get along really well and communicate well compared to Ninja on Cloud 9 with the constant arguing and bitching at each other during/after games.

Ranks still not to be released and naded gets DQ'D for throwing a chair in the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The forge community will get screwed over big time and only Tesla will be added to the map roster, because pro's like it. (Because it is a familiar map that is easy to 'learn' as the design has been played for over a decade now)

#intel?

This will be last season of good Halo. So lets enjoy it!

H2A is a bad Halo game though?

1) Sudds to place top 8 every tournament, but not make finals due to team changes. Again.

2) Denial outplaces Team Randa at IG Atlanta, breaking the #Curse.

3) CLG to not make top 3 at IG Atlanta.

4) Denial & Noble Black outplace Optic at the same tournament. Maniac cries green tears.

5) C9 struggles to make top 4. 

6) Naded wins an event.

7) Warriors finally breaks into top 4 at S2 Champs, if they don't break up to join other teams by then.

8) MCC works well.

9) At least two Forge maps are implemented, Tesla doesn't make it.

10) EG loses a tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Suds will place Top 8 at the end of the season but Beyond will get rid of the pro title before then

• Upvote (+1) 1

343 Pro team have actually been grinding H2A and come to Atlanta and destroy everyone not dropping a game.  :ghost:

10 Bold Predictions: 

1) Team Randa will get Top 3 in Atlanta

2) EG will make a team change

3) CLG to not break top 3 until the Finals, in which they get first

4) Team Misfits (Noble Black) will win an event

5) Optic will drop Maniac after their poor placings in the first 2 LANs

6) Denial to drop Chig

7) Formal decides that CoD isn't worth his time, comes back to Halo

8) Lethul and Ace finally admit their feelings for one another, Ryanoob gets jealous, drama ensues. 

9) Dan Ayoub shows up as a competitior, brings life back to Str8 Rippin, and carries T2 to an event win.

10) Ogre 2 to team with the Sudds. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

And the boldest prediction. MCC will work as intended meaning, ranks(that work), dedicated servers etc.(I know I know, more of a dream than possibility.)

mj-laughing.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sudds will get top 4 at an event 

Team Randa will disband due to personality clashes

C9 doesn't crack top 3 online or LAN

Capt Anarchy's team will place top 6 at an event

warriors win an online tournament

denial drops APG for forgetting to sign his contract again

Optic wins an event

My team will place top 32 at ATL

CLG breaks up at the end of s2 due to poor placings

RC will stick with the same team all season

If that happens I will not watch a single event of H2A anymore.

The Naded, Randa, Ryanoob, Contra team use the infamous bulldozer picture as a jersey/banner picture....

On the real though, I see Optic making moves up to 3rd place this season and the big suprise will be Denial knocking off EG

Was reading an ESPN article about bold predictions for the NCAA tourney and figured it'd be interesting to see what people would predict for season 2 of HCS.

My 10 Bold Predictions

1. EG won't win the finals.
  2. Cloud9 will be in the championship match at the finals.
  3. The Sudds won't place top 8 again.(This is something I actually don't think is that bold).
  4. Ninjas team will place top 4 in Atlanta.(If you lose a series to the sudds, you are amazing at the following event, Example: Noble Black)
  5. Naded will finally win an event.
  6. Optic won't place top 4 all season.
  7. Finals will reach 75k viewers.
  8. Pistola will win MVP of an event.
  9. Ninjas team beats Cloud9 in a slayer game with Ninja killing Hysteria and following it up with a teabag resulting in FiS punching Ninja.
  10. And the boldest prediction. MCC will work as intended meaning, ranks(that work), dedicated servers etc.(I know I know, more of a dream than possibility.)

What's some of your guys predictions.

1. EG will win the finals

2. Cloud 9 will not make the finals of any event

3. The Sudds will place top8 at every event

4. Ninjas team will not place well

5. Naded will not win an event, but will make the finals of one

6. OpTic will place top4 all season, until the finals

7. Finals will reach 20k

8. Pistola will quit

9. Ninja will beat FiS in an arm-wrestle

10. MCC will stay forever fucked

• Upvote (+1) 3

The twist, the 75k view is because of view botting from multiple users. :P

Optic won't place top 6 all season. I know this is off-topic because this thread is for bold statements. Just had to put it out there.

Now for my bold statement; C9 will not place out of top 3 all season. People will realize ACE and Ninja are top 32 players.