TheHaloArray

Halo Online Discussion

You guys do realise it's unlikely that this will have mod support right? 

• Downvote (-1) 3

You guys do realise it's unlikely that this will have mod support right? 

Well if someone already got the client and modded it to use on a local system, it's possible.

Better guns for rent (real money), loadouts, armor that changes your stats...come on, I'm not a big fan of H5G but "1000x better"?

Do you have to pay? I thought it would've let you unlock stuff with the option to buy. Besides the game being on PC means it has more potential than any other halo game to date.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's bothering me so much that the reticle isn't centred in those Halo Online videos. That base speed looks really nice though.

Do you have to pay? I thought it would've let you unlock stuff with the option to buy. Besides the game being on PC means it has more potential than any other halo game to date.

I'm 100% sure thats how I understand it.  Maybe you can unlock one weapon for each class for free but the whole concept of renting weapons would be useless if you can unlock them permanently.

It's bothering me so much that the reticle isn't centred in those Halo Online videos. That base speed looks really nice though.

Indeed, although keep in mind that looks should look a little faster by default due to a hugher FOV (looks like 90 compared to Halo 3's 70).
  • Downvote (-1) 1

sprint and x rays....

...on guardian?

iMbTrk0EVIGKz.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That Turf remake and the desert Avanlanche being Russia-exclusive is a huge slap in the face to everyone who bought MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The base speed in this game actually looks decent! Now if it was like that for H5...

. niceMaybe the movement speed for H5 is the same as this game. The reason I say this is because 343 said they were upping base movement speed and lowering top sprint speed, and if they were to do that I think it would look like this.

That Turf remake and the desert Avanlanche being Russia-exclusive is a huge slap in the face to everyone who bought MCC.

but Relic

Signing up for a foreign game?

Ahh, this reminds me of PSO2.

WHICH TOTALLY NEEDS AN NA/EU RELEASE ALREADY, DAMN IT

• Upvote (+1) 1

At this point I just hope there will be options to set custom games without loadouts, no sprint, and why not "classic" playlists in matchmaking.

Since this is a f2p (or p2w) game, developpers will have to support the game, keep it entertaining and make it evolving. For now they disabled download and I'm stuck at 0%, so we'll have to wait for someone to upload the files or for 4game to make downloads available again.

77cbd98bb1.png

Maybe in the future we'll have a worldwide Halo Online f2p with buyable cool skins instead of "DMG DMR with increased damaged" (sic). This may be the only Halo 4 thing i liked, skins.

:prayers:

Good friend of mine found the link to sign up for a beta key - https://ru.4game.com/halo/install/

Bit of translating and he's all signed up!

I've signed up and I'm now a member of the site. Will they send the activation code when the beta starts? I'm assuming this is what will happen.

At the bottom of the page there is a pulldown menu, and it has a link to "reinstall the application." Do I need to download this?

You probably don't know the answers to these questions, but it's worth a try. What exactly did your friend do? :lxthul:

HELP

I honestly don't give a fuck about all the customization and armor abilities and what not.  It's halo on the fucking pc.  IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would think those would be able to be ported into mcc pretty easily too. Someone tag frankie he got some explaining to do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo has officially reached Killzone "nothing more than a tech demo" franchise status.

What are you even talking about?

Your posts are tiring.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo has officially reached Killzone "nothing more than a tech demo" franchise status.

Funny sort of tech demo considering its optimised to run on low end machines.

It was my understanding that Halo: Online is actually designed to run on lower-end PCs.