TheHaloArray

Halo Online Discussion

There was so little I liked about Halo 4, but one of the things I liked were the weapon skins. Imagine if we could customize the weapon color, and stock/scope and have the functionality be the same? I know not everyone is in love with changing the weapon skins, but if they keep it strictly cosmetic it would be a huge plus for a lot of people.

I'm also super mad they get a shiny new Turf and we don't :(

It would be cool if we could have equal starts, but a way to make the gun feel like it's yours. Like "This is your standard-issue AR, feel free to customize it as you like." You could even have a bunch of made-up lore bullshit for the descriptions. Like the armor.

Assault_rifle01.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be cool if we could have equal starts, but a way to make the gun feel like it's yours. Like "This is your standard-issue AR, feel free to customize it as you like." You could even have a bunch of made-up lore bullshit for the descriptions. Like the armor.

Assault_rifle01.jpg

Yeah! I mean.....why not include that kind of customization? If it is only cosmetic...why not add those features? I've always griped about the color schemes for spartans because I always felt like they needed more options, and the options simply aren't there. I feel like if you can include something that is just cosmetic, why not?

I know I always enjoyed killing a guy in CoD with a Gold skinned gun, and picking it up and killing him with his own gun again. Halo could use that sort of flair.

It would be cool as shit if instead of tacky skins in the current Halo games, you could put a bunch of different scopes, lights, silencers, and cupholders on your guns. If they didn't affect gameplay, of course.

If they're going to have Smart Scope, they might as well let us choose from a couple scopes for the main weapons.

I'm also super mad they get a shiny new Turf and we don't :(

I know! I really like the Turf remake. Hoping they port it to MCC down the road, although they'll charge for it.

Okay now that I have seen the Bullshit after 5 minutes of bullshit

343 should have just done the CS GO price model, make a Global release and call it a day...

Why does 343 always do "2 steps forward and 4 steps backwards" shit?

Okay now that I have seen the Bullshit after 5 minutes of bullshit

343 should have just done the CS GO price model, make a Global release and call it a day...

Why does 343 always do "2 steps forward and 4 steps backwards" shit?

Because it was probably a Microsoft decision to test how Halo would do in a country has little of a fanbase. Activision has done this with CoD in China

Once we see actual gameplay of this and not just a trailer, I'm guessing it's going to be a dumpster fire that everyone will be glad to not have outside of Russia.

Halo just doesn't work without even starts. It especially doesn't work with sprint. Add the two together with free to play garbage and you've got yourself a game that is worse than Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thought it would be a decently cool until I saw all of the attatchments for the guns. Absolutely pitiful this isn't even Halo. Also get rid of this pay to win bullshit out of here. What a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Saw the H3 engine -- was thinking it looked pretty cool, and then I saw sprint, and then I saw gun rentals. Why the hell do people feel the need to ruin everything good? Other than the rental stuff and the armor perks this game looks better than 343 tier shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The real question is does anyone you know actually play MMOFPS? Maybe its different in Russia, but I do not know one person who does. I can see it now:

"HEY DID U UNLOCK THE LEGENDARY BR YET? "HOW ABOUT THE UNLIMITED SPRINT SPECIAL EDITION MC UNDERWEAR?" LMAO, what kind of person would play this game.

The real question is does anyone you know actually play MMOFPS? Maybe its different in Russia, but I do not know one person who does. I can see it now:

"HEY DID U UNLOCK THE LEGENDARY BR YET? "HOW ABOUT THE UNLIMITED SPRINT SPECIAL EDITION MC UNDERWEAR?" LMAO, what kind of person would play this game.

Russia is pretty big on F2P games at the moment. This game is going to be a hit or complete miss.

Funny thing is I expect this game to have a higher skill gap just because of PC aiming mechanics, but all the other stuff might dumb it down.

PC players expect to be good at a at a game because there is a high skill gap. If there isn't a high enough skill gap the game will die in a month.

can we get a translation on that video

They say, some of the elites went to the humans and made a deal shortly after the great war (H3) and decided to test both weapons and new technology where both kind of soldiers (Spartans/Elites) could share and experiment while training at the same time. They described it as War Games, but with more fire.

Wow, never had a problem with hitmarkers, but those are just hideous. Russia can keep this game...

HEY 343 IT'S NOT VERY IMMERSIVE OR CONTEXTUALIZED FOR THE UNSC INFINITY TO SEGREGATE ITS SOLDIERS AND HAVE CERTAIN SIMULATIONS ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO RUSSIAN SPEAKING PEOPLE.

#SPARTANEQUALITY

• Upvote (+1) 1

What breaks my heart. Looking at a Spartan with H3/H4 mixed graphics... Sprinting in Guardian. I'm sorry, is just... feelings I guess? Not trying to be a dick.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HEY 343 IT'S NOT VERY IMMERSIVE OR CONTEXTUALIZED FOR THE UNSC INFINITY TO SEGREGATE ITS SOLDIERS AND HAVE CERTAIN SIMULATIONS ONLY BE AVAILABLE TO RUSSIAN SPEAKING PEOPLE.

#SPARTANEQUALITY

It's okay, it's exclusive to Russian speaking Elites, too.