TheHaloArray

Halo Online Discussion

I was already going sell my Xbox an just play PC games an now Halo is coming to the PC.

AhMPoPT.png

An come on now, you know after a month or two US and everyone else is going to have it.

An come on now, you know after a month or two US and everyone else is going to have it.

Yeah, no, probably won't be happening. 

They did this for call of duty not too long ago in Asia called Call Of Duty Online. it's like a weird bootleg COD for PC to increase exposure for the game since no one in asia plays cod. interesting idea to see a russian-ized halo.

lets hope its something worthfull to play, reading that its built uppon clunky Halo 3 engine doesnt sound that promissing actually

Well.... not only does this Halo have all the other bullshi# in it that ruins Halo - but they have added MICROTRANSACTIONS!!!

Man,,, talk about being intrigued in the headline and then utterly dissapointed in the continued direction of Halo.

Russia can keep that piece of junk

I was already going sell my Xbox an just play PC games an now Halo is coming to the PC.

AhMPoPT.png

Halo Online for the US will come out the same time as CoD Online for the US

The first gameplay trailer

Bloody guardian.

I want it

Bloody guardian.

I want it

An HD version of Turf as well. What I am wondering though, why the fuck do these maps look actually really good aesthetically. No stupid sun shining super bright in your eyes. That is what H2A should've looked like damnit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloody guardian.

I want it

Guardian doesn't look scaled, and there is Sprint in it... game looks a blast to play though ngl

• Upvote (+1) 1

An HD version of Turf as well. What I am wondering though, why the fuck do these maps look actually really good aesthetically. No stupid sun shining super bright in your eyes. That is what H2A should've looked like damnit.

Saber Interactive knows Halo's Artstyle better than 343 does... just look at the redone H2A!

it's really sad...

(How do i properly embed videos on beyond?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

So from that video, it looks like the game is very akin to Halo 3, with many classic maps from different games remastered alongside some new ones, but with purchasable/upgradable armors and weapons. While i think we all know this isn't conducive to competitive play this looks like it'd be super fun to play.

Remastered turf looks AWESOME, alongside the new armor and weapon sets they showed.  Looks like an awesome grasp on the Halo 3/Bungie art style. Wouldn't mind giving this game a go :)

Also, sprint meter. Ew.

Guardian doesn't look scaled, and there is Sprint in it... game looks a blast to play though ngl

Oh there will probably be a 100 things wrong with it but still looks cool too play Imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Though some of their weapon versions are amazingly ugly...just look at some of the "upgraded" ARs or that weird Brute PR...

More diluting of a good franchise. How much more can they remove before there's nothing left of the games we love?

My thoughts exactly. If they just focused 100% of their attention/budget on ONE Halo game at a time instead of all these side projects the franchise would be in a far better place right now.

Its an old cliche, but its very true in this case...Less is more.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol... Sprint and unlocking the guns..

I really need 343 to stop remaking maps. How many times have we seem the combo of sprint and the dmr completely break maps? I don't want to see it anymore.

Renting of weapons

Damage multipliers on weapons/armour

Tactical packages

Sprint

Boosters

All that F2P glory on a halo game. Never thought I'd come to this point...

You guys need to understand that Russia is a different market. You're all ignorantly comparing F2P US market standards for a market that is not similar, in any way. It's like saying the Japanese gaming market  is dead because console games aren't big, when in reality, the JPN market is enormous due to its immense mobile/F2P market.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So from that video, it looks like the game is very akin to Halo 3

It's built in the H3 engine, that's why it looks very similar to H3

My thoughts exactly. If they just focused 100% of their attention/budget on ONE Halo game at a time instead of all these side projects the franchise would be in a far better place right now.

Its an old cliche, but its very true in this case...Less is more.

I see no real reason to think this is taking significant time away from anything but 343/MS's legal and marketing sides. It's licensed, and Saber are apparently involved but that's hardly hurting MCC.

I agree with the basic principle but I don't think it really applies here.