TheHaloArray

Halo Online Discussion

That sprint bar in Halo 3 tho. If anyone would have said there will be sprint in H3 a month ago I would have laughed.

Let's just hope that H3A will be a thing since they never forced abilities/sprint into an anniversary game!

Can someone post some screenshots with a weapon other than the BR? Don't worry, you won't look like a noob.

The AR sounds better than Halo 5's. 4's AR is still on top, though.

EDIT: just watched the whole vid and realized that each type has a different sound. The 1st, 4th (green) and are the best; the others make the AR sound either too powerful or too weak. Halo 4's still on top, though.

EDIT 2: dat.. dat bloom on the DMR. Man, this's really bad.

If this game doesn't have a competitive mode that limits you to the basic weapons I won't even bother with it.

Can someone post some screenshots with a weapon other than the BR? Don't worry, you won't look like a noob.

vOwPKyT.jpg

Let's just hope that H3A will be a thing since they never forced abilities/sprint into an anniversary game!

Unless the MP portion would be tied in with whatever the most recent Halo release at the time is like what happened with CEA.

Unless the MP portion would be tied in with whatever the most recent Halo release at the time is like what happened with CEA.

Or it will be like H2A, and just be built on the Halo 5/6 engine. I don't see us getting a new console in the next 2 years, and it would be redundant with H3 being available on MCC.

Look, I know this is just for Russia and all, but doesn't it scare anyone else that Microsoft/343 at least attempted this? There's no way that 343 isn't going to study this F2P model and see how it goes. "They won't dare add a game where you have to buy your weapons for a certain period of time" I know how unlikely that sounds, but we did say the same about Sprint in '07 and ADS not even a year ago.

I don't mind a F2P Halo that's done right (Unreal Tournament & Quake Live), but Halo Online is the complete opposite of that, and 343 going this route with a US version isn't that far fetched when looking at 343's history.

• Upvote (+1) 4

The future of Halo...

Halo is being destroyed by the day. Can't wait to see when the back lash is large enough.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, it's getting harder to stick with Xbox.

Xbox: The MCC (still not working), Halo 5 (don't know what other portions of MP are like and what are the potential of customs, but mostly casual garbage), um.. yeah.

PC: Unreal Tournament 4 (looking really good), Toxikk (a true successor to the 90's arena shooters), Reflex (a classic arena shooter with some crazy movement options), CSGO and, obviously,  Halo: Online (either totally awesome or a big PoS).

Look, I know this is just for Russia and all, but doesn't it scare anyone else that Microsoft/343 at least attempted this? There's no way that 343 isn't going to study this F2P model and see how it goes. "They won't dare add a game where you have to buy your weapons for a certain period of time" I know how unlikely that sounds, but we did say the same about Sprint in '07 and ADS not even a year ago.

I don't mind a F2P Halo that's done right (Unreal Tournament & Quake Live), but Halo Online is the complete opposite of that, and 343 going this route with a US version isn't that far fetched when looking at 343's history.

Same point I made on another forum. This is just a bad precedent

• Upvote (+1) 1

New South Wales?

Yeah, the accent... or victoria

quake live is definitely not done right as a f2p game.  any way they are trying this buying guns thing for halo russia maybe because thats how world of tanks is and that game is really big in russia.  i think it got to a point where you can buy stronger ammunition for your tank.  russians eat it up i guess