TPizzle8

Halo Video Content Thread

I think what the Pros are trying to do is great. The more content they can pump out, the better chance Halo has at growing as a game and community. However, it's not just the pro players. The more content we are putting out as a community the better. Whether it's regular gameplays, commentaries, montages, or Twitch streams, I think anything would help Halo. I thought it would be cool to have a thread where you could go and see people who try and create content on YouTube or Twitch. I know I just made my YouTube channel and I'm going to start trying to upload videos as often as I can. Also I don't know many people who make Halo content on YouTube and would love to find some channels that do. So if you have a channel that makes Halo content, post it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see more Halo related videos.

Here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCrvDwPUe4rNla5hFWxII8Q

Twitch.tv/TPizzle8

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo Content is the only reason most of the people still play at this point.

Especially after failures like Reach and Halo 4.

Subbed to you guys, and i will to others who join the thread.

Www.youtube.com/c/tuckerbarnhart

it says your channel doesn't exist

which is weird cause i'm 99% sure i'm subbed to you

Mine is https://www.youtube.com/c/davethroop

I focus strictly on esports related content. Currently interviews are my primary focus - snapshots episodes - but more of my "talks" series are coming soon. Those are videos where ill discuss an issue or event that is currently a hot topic within our community. I am currently also in the process of putting together a weekly talk show to discuss halo as well. I put out content somewhat regularly but this summer ill be trying to release at least one-two videos a week. I'm always open to suggestions for more content you guys want to see and will take all feedback I'm given - I currently read all tweets, youtube comments, comments on my threads in beyond or replies to my post so if you have any suggestions please feel free to leave them for me I'll see them and do my best to make my content as awesome as possible.

I'll go through this thread a few times and sub to everyone who dedicates themselves to creating content as well. I don't see other content creators as competition but instead as allies in helping to grow halo as a whole. Halo gets bigger = we all get bigger.

To more halo content!

• Upvote (+1) 3

it says your channel doesn't exist

which is weird cause i'm 99% sure i'm subbed to you

Same for me, I subbed to him through the first guys link though as he recently subbed to him. But yea that link he provided doesnt work for some reason. Maybe he got the email telling him that domain was reserved but hasn't actually claimed it yet.

How about radio broadcasts? aha. Nice to say we doing content that isn't just video! Radio/podcasts aren't dead!

Although, we don't do just Halo, we do bring in pro players and chat about Halo time to time.

Im trying to get into YT'ing too :)

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/IAMBEEEEFPS

P.s. I will sub to everyone who posts on here :)

• Upvote (+1) 1