Spartan0S36

Beyond, How Did You Get Your Avatar/Picture?

I've been using various hamster photos as avatars for the past few years. Stuck with this one for about four years because it's cute as hell.

I've no idea, I was looking for squared pictures on Google, can't even remember the key words I searched for.
I just found it funny and it is basically the expression I make for most things I see on the internet ahah

• Upvote (+1) 1

I designed it as the profile pic for the about us page on my studios website. Inspired by a goofy pic I took, the rest just fell together :D

I have had since the old school MLG days. I am not sure if anyone else has a dp that has some movement.

Well this moment I can't forget when I first played CE, and the flood came. I panicked so hard.

Randomly, I was out with the larger family screwing around with my brother and I got my brother to take a photo of me standing on a cliff. Literally on a cliff, in the photo it doesn't look like it but there's a massive drop right in front of me and I'm on the edge. It was just coincidental that it ended up that way it did. My brother took the photo from a little rock ledge lower down the cliff. 

We got this photo later on that day, it was off something similarly dangerous 

10676222_1510506959196978_47412442059380

I also recently got this, was going to change it but nah 

11034219_1573566842890989_58194221864800

• Upvote (+1) 3

Unlike others, I am a fan of both The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, so after using the Tower of Barad Dur (Saurons tower) for a while, I changed it to Smaug. I personally thought Smaug was astonishing in The Desolation of Smaug, my favorite of the Hobbit trilogy. The CGI and the motion capture by Benedict Cumberpatch was great. :lol:

gohan was my favorite character from anything when i started using the interwebs. 

Hawk was apart of my Halo 2 emblem.

Then it turned into this for Halo 3 and ODST and I used this for B.net even when Reach left out the Hawk.

I dont get it. I have never played Star Fox either, so can you elaborate?

The field of view in Midnight, specifically the Broadsword sequence, is very much like Star Fox. Also the dialog was cliched like Star Fox.

I had the feeling that too much immersion could ruin the series...

It also sucks that they feel threatened by our opinions, et al...

i like penguins...and this photo makes it killer..

...derp

i like penguins...and this photo makes it killer..

...derp

wait... ur avatar isn't a miniature killer whale? 

I was feeling hopeful, or something like that. Now I'm lazy. This frame appeared at E3 2013 less than a week after this account's creation.