Sign in to follow this  
bunniesz23

Bunnies' Clip of the Week

Dude that jumpin 4 kill was awesome

IMO that video was perfect length, for me at least, I have a hard time watching videos over a couple mins long

Subbed

Edit also to embed the video jus post the youtube URL, the website will embed it automatically

• Upvote (+1) 1

Edit also to embed the video jus post the youtube URL, the website will embed it automatically

You're the real MVP.

Bump for weeks 3 and 4! Big thanks to you guys taking the time to comment on the videos, let's me know where my viewers are coming from.

I think you drew out the first clip way too long... About a minute too long to be exact. It made me almost not finish it, and discouraged me from wanting to watch any of the others. As for the first clip, it was pretty darn average. H2A is just really boring to me. Keep doing your thing though man

Thanks to all you guys who keep tuning in every week! Week 5 is now up.

I think you drew out the first clip way too long... About a minute too long to be exact. It made me almost not finish it, and discouraged me from wanting to watch any of the others. As for the first clip, it was pretty darn average. H2A is just really boring to me. Keep doing your thing though man

I do appreciate the feedback. That was the most common complaint I got about the first week, I've been trying to keep them under a minute since then (week 5 being the exception). Thanks for checking it out and letting me know you're thoughts, I'll try to get some H2C and H1 clips after Atlanta.

Took a bit of a break after Atlanta (as did everyone else it seems  :kappa: ). Gonna be back on the grind all summer. Check out weeks 6 and 7 if you haven't already!

Weeks 8 and 9 are up now. Both feature some well known players in competitive play, so be sure to give them a watch!

Clip of the week 11 is up! It's a little more light-hearted this week, less of a try-hard clip and more of something funny that happened.

Also I'd like to announce that my first H2A montage will be coming out next Saturday, so be on the lookout for that!

• Upvote (+1) 2

How are you getting your videos on youtube? Is it that hard? Do I need a capture card/laptop. Also how are you editing your montage? I am wanting to put one together also but I would need someone to edit it.

How are you getting your videos on youtube? Is it that hard? Do I need a capture card/laptop. Also how are you editing your montage? I am wanting to put one together also but I would need someone to edit it.

If you want 1080p or 60fps you'll need a capture card, but If you're willing to settle for 720p/30fps XboxDVR will work. Just grab your clips from here: xboxdvr.com/h2+mag1k (There is a download option for each clip), edit it them as needed, and upload them here: https://www.youtube.com/upload

I use an Elgato capture card and Game Capture HD to capture the clips, Movie Maker to edit them (It's limited, but I don't get fancy with my editing), and GIMP to make the custom thumbnails. I'm doing all of my own editing, but you might be able to find someone willing to do some editing for you if you ask around. No promises, though.

Good luck getting you're channel up and running!

• Upvote (+1) 1