Sign in to follow this  
Stork

F/A with team pass for IG Atlanta

Hey Beyond Forums, 

I've posted here a few times already and added a number of you, but this time I'm coming to you all as an F/A. I am 100% going to IG Atlanta, team pass and plane ticket bought. 

My LAN experience is fairly limited, I've been to the last two HCS events with placings not worth mentioning. I'm honestly just ready to buckle down and win some freaking games. If you've got two thumbs and a mic let's give it a shot and actually run.

If you're at all interested drop a reply in the thread, add me and contact me on Twitter. I'm east coast and usually in the evening just about every day. 

GT: Stork Loves You

Twitter: @AlexStorkMal

Hey Beyond Forums, 

I've posted here a few times already and added a number of you, but this time I'm coming to you all as an F/A. I am 100% going to IG Atlanta, team pass and plane ticket bought. 

My LAN experience is fairly limited, I've been to the last two HCS events with placings not worth mentioning. I'm honestly just ready to buckle down and win some freaking games. If you've got two thumbs and a mic let's give it a shot and actually run.

If you're at all interested drop a reply in the thread, add me and contact me on Twitter. I'm east coast and usually in the evening just about every day. 

GT: Stork Loves You

Twitter: @AlexStorkMal

Hey got you message and hit you back up.