Sign in to follow this  
Lehnerd5kinnerD

DELETE THIS THREAD

I Broncos I (i 's) is looking for a team to join us under Mettle Gaming. He'll won't be on until tomorrow/ maybe monday.

• Downvote (-1) 3

zLlama

I'm 23. I live in Atlanta and am going to the tournament. I've been playing since 05.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We will be running games with free agents for Season 2 HCS. I will update the thread when we are online. Please post your gamertag below or message me on here for more info. This will be for the ESL Online Cups & future LAN events. 

Skinerd

gt: SK1N3RD

Viciouz

gt: TuViciouz

We will be on tonight message me on xbox live.

Very serious and dedicated player. I consider myself a very intelligent player. I am very fluent with call outs and always stay positive. I'm from Michigan and ready to travel to any and all events. I went to Columbus without a team looking for players but couldn't find anyone. Add me on xbox, I quickly reply on Twitter, and I stream from 11am-5pm every day on twitch. Can find me on any of those and I can try out.

Gamertag - Crazymillerboyz

Twitter - @CrazyMillerGame

Youtube - Crazymiller

Twitch - Twitch.tv/Crazymiller

Very serious and dedicated player. I consider myself a very intelligent player. I am very fluent with call outs and always stay positive. I'm from Michigan and ready to travel to any and all events. I went to Columbus without a team looking for players but couldn't find anyone. Add me on xbox, I quickly reply on Twitter, and I stream from 11am-5pm every day on twitch. Can find me on any of those and I can try out.

Gamertag - Crazymillerboyz

Twitter - @CrazyMillerGame

Youtube - Crazymiller

Twitch - Twitch.tv/Crazymiller

sending you a pm

I Broncos I (i 's) is looking for a team to join us under Mettle Gaming. He'll won't be on until tomorrow/ maybe monday.

Sorry for the neg rep lol. I messaged you on here and we were all able to get a few games in last night. Hope to hear back from you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think I matched against you last night in one of the games

I believe it. This community is pretty small haha